Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

19 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Maybe this a daft question and I'm missing something but if Bo'ness United Community FC can run lots of age groups up to a U-18 team how can having a U-20 team that creates a pathway for all of that into the Bo'ness United first team not be something that both parties would view as the natural next step?

14 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

You'd think if United don't put something together, then Athletic will get round to setting one up. 

Funny you should say that. I think it was suggested and hoped Athletic would serve as a stepping stone to the first team for younger players albeit in the Juniors as opposed to an under 20 league but then they made a (predictable) u-turn and broke the link.

13 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

It's nearly Saturday when Edinburgh University visit Newtown Park.

Dry, cold and very windy. So wrap up , find a sheltered spot and cheer on the BU's.

..........The Boys are Back in Town.

Haven’t found a dark blue outside furniture cover by any chance? Could be anywhere just  thought I would ask.

59 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

University team missed two great chances. Point gained by the BU rather than 2 points lost . We were rotten today.

Was this all a deliberate ploy to outfox the Beith spies ??

The only way we outfoxed anyone from Beith watching this afternoon would be if they were at the Sauchie game last Saturday and thought we couldn't play any worse than we did there.