Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

Not at game today due to booster jag appointment. Glad I wasn’t there. This season looks like it falling apart now after showing some signs of recovery. The powers that be probably know more what’s going than me. I just hope they’re right whatever happens. Was so looking forward to this season but I’m feeling pretty depressed at the moment 

Not at game today due to booster jag appointment. Glad I wasn’t there. This season looks like it falling apart now after showing some signs of recovery. The powers that be probably know more what’s going than me. I just hope they’re right whatever happens. Was so looking forward to this season but I’m feeling pretty depressed at the moment 

It's not been a good season so far. For me the alarm bells started as early as Linlithgow. Rooster wipes out Galbraith in a cheap and nasty fashion and that should have been seen as a declaration of war and a green light to the BU's for retaliation bordering on annihilation of the wee Rose. ......but what was the reaction ? FECK ALL.

The BU's have lost their way too often this season and are wandering in the football wilderness. Indicative of the state we are in that we don't have a starting 11 that picks itself in mid December.......or a back up keeper for that matter.

Max needs to get so much sorted out. Does he have the appetite and drive to get the BU's back to the level of performance the BU faithful expect ?

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
Skinner should be the first outfield player’s name on the team sheet.

100% agree. He has been Mr Consistent.

The reason apparently was he was not good last week. Well tell me who was good ?  Our opponents were 2 yds faster than us in every department but Max thinks Hunter was the pick over Skinner - shite. The big man is a brilliant defender and a great servant but Max got it wrong. McCormack was outstanding for a player that has been missing for six games and in my view a pick for MOM. Max’s team selection wasn't his finest IMHO.

We need as a team to sort out what our best eleven really is and stick to that and not put square pegs in round holes.

Max over to you.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

It's not been a good season so far. For me the alarm bells started as early as Linlithgow. Rooster wipes out Galbraith in a cheap and nasty fashion and that should have been seen as a declaration of war and a green light to the BU's for retaliation bordering on annihilation of the wee Rose. ......but what was the reaction ? FECK ALL.

The BU's have lost their way too often this season and are wandering in the football wilderness. Indicative of the state we are in that we don't have a starting 11 that picks itself in mid December.......or a back up keeper for that matter.

Max needs to get so much sorted out. Does he have the appetite and drive to get the BU's back to the level of performance the BU faithful expect ?

Harsh. But I agree.

19 minutes ago, boheesian said:

The reason apparently was he was not good last week. Well tell me who was good ?  Our opponents were 2 yds faster than us in every department but Max thinks Hunter was the pick over Skinner - shite. The big man is a brilliant defender and a great servant but Max got it wrong. McCormack was outstanding for a player that has been missing for six games and in my view a pick for MOM. Max’s team selection wasn't his finest IMHO.

We need as a team to sort out what our best eleven really is and stick to that and not put square pegs in round holes.

Max over to you.

WTF?? Was best of a bad bunch last week 🤯

Defence should be picked around Skinner, simple as that. Boy is superb. Reminds me a lot of Paul Murphy. 

7 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Several players were poor last week but Skinner wasn't one of them. Ridiculous that Skinner is made to carry the can when our strikers couldn't score against a defence that's conceded about 120 goals this season.

Dave, how has Kyle Wilson done for you ?