Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

I read Max Christie's thoughts on last Saturday's defeat by VoL.

Max thought the BU's had enough chances to win the game and several of the players need to apply themselves to every game not just the big games when they fancy.

From the language and tone he was clearly frustrated.

3 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Clueless. The player's body isn't over the line so clearly it can't be a goal, and the ball hits the top of the arm which isn't handball even if it was deliberate.

I would add the referee's name here to congratulate them on the decision but I can't find it on the SFA page.

boness.jpg

“Clueless” 😄

”hits the top of the arm” 😄

Hopefully the BU players turn up tomorrow with a better attitude and their shooting boots.

A good result v Celtic B will start repairing the teams reputation after the poor show v Vale of Leithen.

There's been too much tippy tappy with the ball rarely in the opponents box. To quote the Fitbaw prophet Boheesian :- "JUST GET IT IN THE MIXER".

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Hopefully the BU players turn up tomorrow with a better attitude and their shooting boots.

A good result v Celtic B will start repairing the teams reputation after the poor show v Vale of Leithen.

There's been too much tippy tappy with the ball rarely in the opponents box. To quote the Fitbaw prophet Boheesian :- "JUST GET IT IN THE MIXER".

Just like to see fitbaw with an end product and that isn’t happening.  Plus players looked nervous to try anything.

Players apparently of to Newcastle after the match last week for their Christmas night out and a report in a newspaper that around 20 Clubs were in the city that night. Hope they didn’t catch anything!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Imagine sharing that video and thinking the ball was in.

You should really be taking up with the chap who filmed it/runs that Turnstiles & Terraces account then since it’s irked you so much. 

14 hours ago, boheesian said:

That’s what make the football world keep going. All a matter of opinions.

Best ignored. Just a petty pop at the boys video for a cheap like off a clown.

13 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

10 hours ago, boheesian said:

Just like to see fitbaw with an end product and that isn’t happening.  Plus players looked nervous to try anything.

Agree with both these points.

As much as he’s a fantastic player, Galbraith has been quite frustrating for a few games always coming deep instead of being in the final third. Need him further forward playing a killer pass or at least getting the ball ‘in the mixer’. Similarly last week in the VOL game we missed the direct play of Locke, always willing to take men on and get in the box himself or ‘get it in the mixer’  

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Had a wee panic there.......bought my ticket for the Celtic B v the BU's game and a message popped up that I had bought an Airdrie season ticket !!!

Thankfully my email from Airdrie confirms that it's only a match ticket for todays game that I bought.

Still, could have been worse. Rather that than a Falkirk one!