Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

Vale a different team from the one we played in Inverleithen. Maybe only 2 or 3 of that team on the pitch today. Defensively they were well organized, hard working and a front 2 with lots of pace. They defended very deep and the BU's couldn't break them down.

The Vale of Leithen players deserved the victory.

First time post. I’ve been a regular reader for a few years and followed Bo’ness for nearly 50. Today I’ve just lost my faith in this team. There’s been plenty of highs and low’s through the years. But today is where a line needs to be drawn in the sand. It’s time for Max to go. This season has been dreadful and the fan’s have been patient but there comes a time when you have to say that’s it.

14 minutes ago, Bu bri said:

First time post. I’ve been a regular reader for a few years and followed Bo’ness for nearly 50. Today I’ve just lost my faith in this team. There’s been plenty of highs and low’s through the years. But today is where a line needs to be drawn in the sand. It’s time for Max to go. This season has been dreadful and the fan’s have been patient but there comes a time when you have to say that’s it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

51 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Fed up with all the transition season crap and all the rest of it .

Max has been good when we were a league below but found wanting at this level .

The worst result since Luncarty , many moons ago .

Fuxsake. Away and don’t talk pish. 🙄

19 minutes ago, Bu bri said:

Maybe make that yer last post as well then if it’s gonna be a nonsense overreaction and negativity.

Aye Bo’ness were far from great today, but we’ve been on a good run of form recently and that’s the first bad result in a while. What also needs to not be overlooked is that Vale of Leithen side are much changed, battled all game and defended brilliantly.

Edited by 8MileBU

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Maybe make that yer last post as well then if it’s gonna be a nonsense overreaction and negativity.

Aye Bo’ness were far from great today, but we’ve been on a good run of form recently and that’s the first bad result in a while. What also needs to not be overlooked is that Vale of Leithen side are much changed, battled all game and defended brilliantly.

Do you remember Luncarty ?

That was when we were shocking and this result is just as bad .

Fair play to VoL but the ultra poor finished helped them .

11 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Do you remember Luncarty ?

That was when we were shocking and this result is just as bad .

Fair play to VoL but the ultra poor finished helped them .

Yes I remember Luncarty. This result is a bad day at the office off the back of a good run. I’m not going to let the negativity creep in off the back of one game though. 

25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Guy can post all he wants.

Overreaction 😂😂

Your side just got beat by a side who up until today had 1 (one) point from 21 games whilst conceding 116 goals.

That's a shocker 

There have been quite a few bad days at the office this season. Sorry to sound negative as I hate being like this but Max has had plenty of time and chances to get it right. Season has been a bit of a just get it right for next year for a wee while now. But we’re not seeing any progress at all 

7 minutes ago, Bu bri said:

There have been quite a few bad days at the office this season. Sorry to sound negative as I hate being like this but Max has had plenty of time and chances to get it right. Season has been a bit of a just get it right for next year for a wee while now. But we’re not seeing any progress at all 

Been plenty progress as we lost lots of games at the start of the season and our early season form would’ve seen us languishing down the bottom of the table. However, much like VOL recently, half a dozen personnel changes made a big difference.