Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

There’s been a lot said since the game on Saturday when emotions were running high.
On reflection, although the Wick people hadn’t been particularly welcoming up there, the team weren’t what you would call dirty until the assault on Zander and their total lack of concern or regret while Zander was still on the park waiting for the ambulance.
This 3rd game is totally down to them and their thug of a centre half. Hopefully they’ll have a sh-t journey down and an even worse one back.
The BU’s will be fired up and determined to win the game for Zander but hopefully keep their cool with 11 players still on the park at the final whistle

10 hours ago, seenitall said:

Different ref , same linesmen for tomorrow .

Am I right in saying that the linesman who was only a couple of feet away from the horror challenge on Saturday was an ex player and may not have an unbiased view regards Boness?

52 minutes ago, Legless said:

Did he not play for Boness Utd’s arch enemy for several years? If so it’s kind of hard for him to be impartial?

52 minutes ago, Legless said:

Did he not play for Boness Utd’s arch enemy for several years? If so it’s kind of hard for him to be impartial?

So cut to the chase what’s his name?

2 hours ago, Legless said:

You're making allegations about a man who has officiated in countless games over the years.

Embarrassing stuff from you. Pathetic.

24 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

You're making allegations about a man who has officiated in countless games over the years.

Embarrassing stuff from you. Pathetic.

If you see the decision, it was a pathetic decision, then to say to the players it wasn’t that bad a challenge was furthermore pathetic!

40 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Read my small post carefully. Where in my post did I make any allegations? I suggest you learn to read.

He wasn’t the match Referee so the decision isn’t his to make. 

I wasn't quoting you so calm down ffs.