Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

6 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Guess so.  Shite position both teams are in.

As far as Camelon go just need that we bit of luck we had first 4 games. As For Lithgae Herdy/John/Muscles will get it right but they need time and support. He wasn't going to make a magic wand at training midweek and it would be sorted for the day.

2 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

As far as Camelon go just need that we bit of luck we had first 4 games. As For Lithgae Herdy/John/Muscles will get it right but they need time and support. He wasn't going to make a magic wand at training midweek and it would be sorted for the day.

They will, its not a quick fix. Ferguson brought in some amount of shite.

Just now, Marooneye said:

They will, its not a quick fix. Ferguson brought in some amount of shite.

having only watched video highlights from your man that does the highlights. Your defence is rotten. You need 2 centre halfs and a striker coz if Coyne isn't able to play 90 mins every week now you need something.

Just now, yessiricanboogie said:

having only watched video highlights from your man that does the highlights. Your defence is rotten. You need 2 centre halfs and a striker coz if Coyne isn't able to play 90 mins every week now you need something.

Agreed.

24 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

They won’t get time none off the managers have had time 

6 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Kyle Wilson could and maybe should have scored a couple today. He worked hard, has pace and looks a threat when he gets the ball played up to him. Zander Miller looked out of sorts......maybe the arrival of another no 9 at the club has upset him.

MOTM today was Jamie McCormack , absolutely rock solid in central defence.
Really good performances as well from Comrie, Gemmell, Galbraith and Anderson.

From what I seen the last year your top sentence sums Wilson up. Came with a but reputation but couldn’t score enough goals to keep TC out the team.

5 minutes ago, Arnie said:

They won’t get time none off the managers have had time 

Well Auldheid is already slating them after 1 game. Personally I wouldn't have had them takeover until after the Scottish tie for that very reason. This season he needs to stabalise the team. Then go for it next year. He will get the best out the former galacticos but they will need time

20 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Well Auldheid is already slating them after 1 game. Personally I wouldn't have had them takeover until after the Scottish tie for that very reason. This season he needs to stabalise the team. Then go for it next year. He will get the best out the former galacticos but they will need time

There committee panicked into getting rid of Ferguson because the Scottish cup game was coming and brought in Herd to see if a new man would get a reaction out the team and it’s backfired and cost them a good few thousand with a Scottish cup run 

From what I seen the last year your top sentence sums Wilson up. Came with a but reputation but couldn’t score enough goals to keep TC out the team.
BU fans will just have to hope that Wilson finds his scoring boots. He certainly was given lots of opportunities yesterday thanks to some excellent BU passing. I get a good feeling that he will be a success.

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
13 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

BU fans will just have to hope that Wilson finds his scoring boots. He certainly was given lots of opportunities yesterday thanks to some excellent BU passing. I get a good feeling that he will be a success.

No doubt he has ability and worked his socks off. Can’t have scored all those goals for Bonnyrigg and lose it.