Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
20 hours ago, lithgierose said:
A good few neutrals 

Agree. Think the post was aimed at a section of the BU fanbase who have drifted away from games the last few months and turned up for the final.

Happens every where when it's a final. Glory hunters no the phrase 🤣

Without trawling through this topic from memory I have not seen any posts critical of Nicky Locke. Had a few injuries but IMO has been a very good player when available. Hope he resigns.

Bo, he is a good player but another one that seems to be injury prone.
Went off again on Sunday. He misses too many games.

5 hours ago, boheesian said:

Without trawling through this topic from memory I have not seen any posts critical of Nicky Locke. Had a few injuries but IMO has been a very good player when available. Hope he resigns.

An excellent player who is versatile, best position for me is centre mid, but as you saw the last couple of weeks, not a bad centre half, he’s also not a bad centre forward or winger either!

Thought we put a good effort on Sunday but ek strength and finishing were better than ours.

Thought nicky lock has had a good season and has been strong at the back but I prefer him attacking midfield. 

Unfortunate with injury but showed his determination on Sunday .

Hopefully fully fit for next season 

Without doubt Nicky Locke is a good player , always rated him at Broxburn , but no player enjoys continuously being played out of position .

So going on that I will be surprised if he signs on again but certainly hope he does .

Without doubt Nicky Locke is a good player , always rated him at Broxburn , but no player enjoys continuously being played out of position .
So going on that I will be surprised if he signs on again but certainly hope he does .

Unfortunately with the amount of games he missed with injury, it’s difficult to establish a regular position especially when we only have 11 or 12 players available every week

On 17/05/2022 at 01:42, Legless said:

An excellent player who is versatile, best position for me is centre mid, but as you saw the last couple of weeks, not a bad centre half, he’s also not a bad centre forward or winger either!

Would go as far as to say that Nicky is the best player at Bo’ness, especially when fit and playing in the number 10 position.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Would go as far as to say that Nicky is the best player at Bo’ness, especially when fit and playing in the number 10 position.

Best all round player who can play anywhere on the park. Haven't seen him in goal though.

On 21/05/2022 at 10:26, Deanburn Dave said:

Ryan Adamson goalkeeper signs for Cumbernauld Colts. He was rumoured to be heading to the BU's as Andy's successor.

It's an important time for the club and the manager to put together s decent squad to improve on this season. Hoping we can get some good players in over the summer.

On 21/05/2022 at 10:26, Deanburn Dave said:

Ryan Adamson goalkeeper signs for Cumbernauld Colts. He was rumoured to be heading to the BU's as Andy's successor.

Rumoured by who? Heard a few weeks ago he’d committed to Colts.