Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

1 hour ago, dolly said:

Really enjoyed last nights game and on hindsight the past five or six have all been a good watch. They were also all away from home and most of the disaster results have been at our park!! Don’t know why this should be, maybe I’m trying to convince myself for Saturday, come on the BU’s.

I have stats for all the games. When I return from the hols I’ll put them on hear and posters  can dissect them.

Funnily enough that’s who we’re going with. As you got the company right where am I going?
Your offer to post stats on your return rules out Dignatas. Recently you've been triming your beard Captain Birdseye style so my best guess is Cape Cod.

36 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:
Carrying on from the other thread Mitchell and Skinner are in there but not Galbraith.

Galbraith has been posting missing 3/4 of the season. 

In other news I think a couple of Shire fans in attendance today might have something wrong with them. 

“Shirey-Pirey” 😂😂😂

1-0 at halftime. Shire should be out of sight. They have missed a few sitters. Andy Murphy has made some great saves.

We look really sluggish and off the pace all over the pitch.

The BU back line have been far too high leaving acres of space for Shire to play balls into.

It's not pretty viewing. We need a game of 2 halves. Mon the BU's !!!

It's not pretty viewing. We need a game of 2 halves. Mon the BU's !!!

.........we got the game of 2 halves that I hoped for. What a second half performance. Superb. The quick BU attackers managed to turn the Shire defence who looked solid first half and worried the second.

Only negative was the injury time red card for Jamie. Took one for the team.