Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

With a cup semifinal game on Saturday will Max field our second XI tonight at Gala ?

(Not being serious obviously)

Maybe some trialists. Supporters bus getting there early just in case. 

A very enjoyable match this evening. Whole team put in a shift. Front two of Nicol and Walker were well supported by Stevenson and McCormack. Midfield duo Gemmell and Johnston always had a smorgasbord of passing options available.

The speedster Lennon Walker my MOTM. Some of his touches and dribbling were superb. A class act.

5 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

A very enjoyable match this evening. Whole team put in a shift. Front two of Nicol and Walker were well supported by Stevenson and McCormack. Midfield duo Gemmell and Johnston always had a smorgasbord of passing options available.

The speedster Lennon Walker my MOTM. Some of his touches and dribbling were superb. A class act.

Thanks for the updates Dave.  Four away wins on the bounce can’t be bad, just shows what a team does with a blend of youth, experience.and  hard work does.

Hope they make it five on Saturday, sadly won’t be there, holidays beckon.

8 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

When the first game was cancelled due to the snow after 15 mins Gala said to the BU supporters club that their members who attended that day would get in for free this evening. Lets give credit to Gala for doing that this evening.

Do I get to carry my refund over to next season as I couldn’t make it last night? 

Really enjoyed last nights game and on hindsight the past five or six have all been a good watch. They were also all away from home and most of the disaster results have been at our park!! Don’t know why this should be, maybe I’m trying to convince myself for Saturday, come on the BU’s.