Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

Fuzzy, East Kilbride are a really good side and tore us to bits. No complaints with that result. Strollers are nowhere near as good and I fancied us to get a point tonight. Really bad start killed it when Strollers player conned the ref into giving Gemmell a red card. The stroller acting injured and squealing like a stuck pig after minimal contact was "Gemmellesque" .

Strollers played 11 v10 well and dominated possession and created chances. Our goalie had a few good saves. The strollers keeper looked bored most of the game as we rarely troubled him.

Referee dished out loads of cards. 3 reds and about 8 yellows in a game with hardly a tackle.

We move on to Saturday
........assuming we can find 11 players !!

Started 3-5-2, then Gemmell off and its 4-3-2 with Matty Flynn centre midfield and Walker and Nicol up top. That was too easy for strollers to defend with their extra player(s). Flynn up top in a 4-4-1 may have been a better option. I thought overall the effort put in by the BU was good. Team looks tired and wanting the season over.

29 minutes ago, BonessBWAH_ said:

4 scored and 19 conceded in last 5 games.

Serious rebuild is needed this summer

8 games played in March, 4 played and 3 still to play in April. If you take away the Sundays in the 2 months that’ll be 15 games in 53 days no surprise we are struggling.

i think we all know Max has a serious rebuild for next season.