Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Referee was close to the incident and it was him who erroneously made the yellow card decision on Saturday.

There's no reason to question the integrity of the assistant referee.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

The linesman was 6feet away, he has a duty to call that out!

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Hearing that Devin Jacobs has signed again for the BU. Great news if confirmed.

Good news indeed. Squad needs freshening up especially with a game on Friday night. Is McCormack available? I know Skinner isn’t.

Thanks again for updates.

I reckon Wick Academy started with 5 new faces in their starting line up. They looked a younger team than the Saturday team. The "villain" was missing as were some of their taller/stronger players.

Absolutely no nastiness or feuds on the park in a competitive sporting match which was an enjoyable watch.

My MOTM was Nicky Locke..... credit to Kieran Anderson who played through the pain barrier.

Bo’ness the better side and ran out comfortable winners in the end. Only seen Bo’ness Saturday and tonight but they have a few decent players. Former Clyde man matty Flynn did well when he came on but not the most mobile at times. Wick number 8 was one of the best players on the park IMO. 

I think the referee deserves a mention tonight, never created any drama dealt with things swiftly and didn’t let anything boil over and IMO got every decision correct 🙌..

Thankfully there was nothing on the dodgy linesman’s side of the park that he could (being kind) make an arse of, (being honest) choose to ignore!

9 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Bo’ness the better side and ran out comfortable winners in the end. Only seen Bo’ness Saturday and tonight but they have a few decent players. Former Clyde man matty Flynn did well when he came on but not the most mobile at times. Wick number 8 was one of the best players on the park IMO. 

Had he not had to go off at half time my pick would be Danny Galbraith imo class above since he's come in this season