Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

7 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

McGregor was one of the players sent off from the technical area last week Boheesian. He has hardly been seen in the BU team and to be honest I would struggle to recognise him.

5 hours ago, seenitall said:

Who is this McGregor ?

Take it’s the other McCormack .

It definitely is. I have the full list of signed players and no McGregor. I now believe D McCormack has left the Club. 

Excellent performance from a threadbare team. IMHO no MOTM they all played well and played some good stuff all match. Heads up for Kieran Anderson playing the whole match with - what I was told - a groin strain
Hopefully we get some back for next week eg Locke, Miller, Galbraith maybe Grant of course no Comrie. Maybe Devon has to get out for a pint of milk especially as it is superb white stuff from Wick.

With a bit of luck Max should have at least Miller, Locke & Galbraith back with Comrie (suspended) and Grant out for a bit longer. 
Stuart Hunter’s interview on the website gives a bit of an insight on how the squad have improved over the last few games.

Hopefully we can come back with a result.