Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

We had easy wins at VoL and Edinburgh University but today by a distance the BU's had their best team performance. Sure we lost 1-2 but there were lots of positives We looked to be playing more like a team and players had options today.

The MOTM was Locke.....best player on the pitch by a mile.
Gemmell was back in the team and played as captain. Heard the BU's had apologised to the player.
Back 4 played a higher line with Skinner and McCormack in the centre impressive.
Galbraith had his best game in a BU shirt.

Hopefully the BU's can keep building on that level of performance.

Better team performance.

I don't often complain about officials but I must tonight. 

The near side lino was eager to lift his flag against bo'ness, most times being a full yard behind play and got 2 wrong in 1st half which could have been advantageous for bo'ness and seemed to keep his flag down a bit more often in 2nd half when decisions were more obvious especially leading up to 2nd goal. These guys are paid to do a job and there fitness and honesty should be a given. Disappointed in the standard of officiating tbh.

Onwards and upwards and I think a couple of quality additions to the squad would turn the season around for bo'ness. 

Well done to bonnyrigg for the win..