Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Hopefully that win boosts confidence and shows signs of a mostly new BU side settling and hitting a bit of form. 

Couldn’t make last nights game but much preferred the starting lineup to the one that was picked on Saturday, although I’d still have Gemmell in my side. Assuming work commitments were why he wasn’t in the squad last night? 

Heard last night jordan herron away to dunipace 

40 minutes ago, seenitall said:

And then there were 3 , not been a great idea this , all those Camelon lads .

4.  Keir macaulay was Camelon aswell. Greg Skinner, Conor McKenzie and Connor McMullan. Lithgae got the best 2 if I'm honest they were the two I thought should have stepped up. Those other guys are top EOSFL players. I don't rate Skinner but yous seem to like him. MacAulay is a realy good player. McKenzie is good wasn't sure if he was ready for step up to Lowland League but was worth a punt. McMullan I could take or leave him.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Jamboness mentions BU loanee Jamie Allan as a speed machine. Coming on as a late sub against tiring legs maybe have exaggerated his speed but I thought the same as Jamboness when he burst forward last night. #BillyWhizz

Says he is a midfielder on Transfermarket. Good to see Hunter back giving a bit of stability to a shaky defence. 
Looks like it was a better shape to the team last night as well. Glass is looking close to half full but a still a wee bit to go. Could say I’m a bit of a possismistic.

I think this will be a much tighter league than most envisaged.  The number of whipping-boys has dropped substantially and I would wager the Colts didn't expect a home loss to Civil Service Strollers.  No game can be taken for granted and that includes this weekend.  We need to continue the good work and not rest on one good result.

1 hour ago, dolly said:

Anybody know where Gemmell is?
Went from captain to unused sub in the defeat last week, and not listed on Tuesday. Will be needed when we start playing the Bonnyrigg’s etc.

Was working on Tuesday.  

Jamboness,
I can only deduce from your post that you were googling the words "Glory Hole Innerleithen" !!!

Not my type of thing so I will give it a miss but as they say different strokes for different folks.......or maybe that should be different strokes FROM different folks.

As no clues were given from my post, I do wonder how that was the first thing that came into your head. 🤔

I only came (sic) across it when doing a map tour of the area.  Victoria Park is just a bit off the High Street.

2 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

As no clues were given from my post, I do wonder how that was the first thing that came into your head. 🤔

I only came (sic) across it when doing a map tour of the area.  Victoria Park is just a bit off the High Street.

Come on Jambo some of his ramblings on here is surely a big clue 😉