Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

The unofficial BU Twitter needs to GTF.

I second that.  The post in question may already have cost the club some money, with fans happy to turn up at Newtown but deciding as it was away, they would arrange something else they now can't get out of.

I do wish a supposed love for the club would overrule the ego but I fear attention is oxygen to him.

Charlie told me he was taking the unofficial website down but it is still there as far as I can see.

I second that.  The post in question may already have cost the club some money, with fans happy to turn up at Newtown but deciding as it was away, they would arrange something else they now can't get out of.
I do wish a supposed love for the club would overrule the ego but I fear attention is oxygen to him.

2 hours ago, John S said:

Charlie told me he was taking the unofficial website down but it is still there as far as I can see.

Website, Facebook, Twitter whatever - All unofficial outlets need binned or completely rebranded. Helping nobody.

Hopefully get the Saturday fixture and new signings confirmed on 1 July. We should have a strong team for the season. Impossible to predict how the first team will shape up especially given the number of players who can play in a number of positions.

Formations ? Style of play ? Who knows.......but one thing we do know:-
In Max we trust.

16 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Hopefully get the Saturday fixture and new signings confirmed on 1 July. We should have a strong team for the season. Impossible to predict how the first team will shape up especially given the number of players who can play in a number of positions.

Formations ? Style of play ? Who knows.......but one thing we do know:-
In Max we trust.

I thought it was just the Camelon ones u were waiting on. THe journal/gazette confirmed them last week were the ones i had said except Alan Sneddon. Conor Mckenzie Connor McMullan, Jordan Herron, Greg Skinner and Greg Macpherson

On 30/06/2021 at 21:26, 8MileBU said:

Website, Facebook, Twitter whatever - All unofficial outlets need binned or completely rebranded. Helping nobody.

You can report the Twitter account for impersonation - report > "They're pretending to be me or someone else".  I'd suggest that the official account tries to get themselves verified on Twitter, which would also help the club's case when reporting the unofficial one from the official account.

2 hours ago, Ginaro said:

You can report the Twitter account for impersonation - report > "They're pretending to be me or someone else".  I'd suggest that the official account tries to get themselves verified on Twitter, which would also help the club's case when reporting the unofficial one from the official account.

@Scuzz This might be helpful? 👆

All been done multiple times, twitter doesn't care. Verification failed this week, a few clubs never got it. We'll try again in 30 days.

[mention=26552]Scuzz[/mention] This might be helpful? [emoji115]

9 minutes ago, Scuzz said:

All been done multiple times, twitter doesn't care. Verification failed this week, a few clubs never got it. We'll try again in 30 days.

Dunno if the separate form might work better? https://help.twitter.com/en/forms/authenticity/impersonation/my-company-brand-or-org Or get multiple people to use the report function... (I've just done it)

BUs now releasing names of new players
The BU's Tweeted the signing of 5 of the Camelon six. The one not mentioned we thought was coming was Alan Sneddon who AlanCamelonFan was surprised we were signing because he is in the navy.
They also Tweeted the signing of 3 others:- Jamie McCormack from BSC, Lewis Harkins from Tranent and Sandy Cunningham from LTHV.

These are all the 1st July signings.

We had previously announced the signings of Darren McCormack and Danny Galbraith.

Ten signings....... impressive work by Max and the BU's.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The BU's Tweeted the signing of 5 of the Camelon six. The one not mentioned we thought was coming was Alan Sneddon who AlanCamelonFan was surprised we were signing because he is in the navy.
They also Tweeted the signing of 3 others:- Jamie McCormack from BSC, Lewis Harkins from Tranent and Sandy Cunningham from LTHV.

These are all the 1st July signings.

We had previously announced the signings of Darren McCormack and Danny Galbraith.

Ten signings....... impressive work by Max and the BU's.

it was gazette who initially reported sneddon but he wouldn't be able to play if u have to test 3 times a week