Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

** NEWTOWN PARK HOME CHANGING ROOM **

Bo’ness Athletic Football Club is delighted to share the end product in creating a fantastic home suite for players and management.

The Club continues to contribute to the outstanding improvements and developments being made by Bo'ness Newtown Park Association. This investment will benefit all users of the facility.

Huge thanks to all those who contributed, including Russell Maxwell, Wizz Properties Ltd and Derek Oliver Snr; and Johnston & Deans Upholstery for the fantastic upholstered seating.

#Athletic

At least one Bo'ness Club contributing to the NPA.

FB_IMG_1624220736422.jpeg

Was gutted at the thought of missing the first BU game I could attend in over a year, so selfishly glad game is off. Penicuik should be a good test of Max's side, and with fixtures out tomorrow morning will be interesting to see who we start our league campaign against

Also note to Auld Heid and all the other wee trolls, go talk about Linlithgow Thistle all you want in the EOS forum, thats the place for it, being such a brilliant club and whatever surely they'll have a well populated thread with dozens of replies already...

59 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Also note to Auld Heid and all the other wee trolls, go talk about Linlithgow Thistle all you want in the EOS forum, thats the place for it, being such a brilliant club and whatever surely they'll have a well populated thread with dozens of replies already...

I think we should all just casually ignore Davie and let him run his mouth, or fingers in this case. I’m sure Linlithgow Thistle’s backer will be d£light£d at his business being openly discussed with all-and-sundry, whist literally anything the club does is known in advance of any official announcement. 

Edited by 8MileBU

Was gutted at the thought of missing the first BU game I could attend in over a year, so selfishly glad game is off. Penicuik should be a good test of Max's side, and with fixtures out tomorrow morning will be interesting to see who we start our league campaign against

Almost poetic. The last match that took place in front of fans was… Penicuik v Bo’ness in March 2020.

1 minute ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Rangers at Dumbarton
Celtic at Airdrie

me at neither place, they wont be getting a penny off me. Utter disgrace still that they''re included and I'm being robbed of seeing Bo'ness' first LL game with fans cause of it