Queen’s Park 21/22

10 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Good luck to Dom, if penny properly drops with him then can get double figures easy next season.

Not even got double figures over the last 3 seasons - 93 games 9 goals

Good signing though  

Excited with that signing, a massive upgrade on the so called “wingers” we had last season. Also quite buoyed listening to Coyle regarding how he wants the team set up to be on the front foot and entertaining for the fans. The signing of Thomas certainly epitomises this. Will be a busy couple weeks regarding signings I’d imagine 

Edited by qpfc

Sorry to pick on your post Tangled Web (there’s been many like it) but this “that’s professional football for you” myth needs busted. There’s loads of professional players who spend most of their career at one or two clubs. Every season as amateurs we bussed in players and bussed out just as many. Few were around for more than two seasons.
People who keep jumping ship either have a lack of integrity or keep moving before they get found out. Being professional isn’t a reason. Might be a factor but not the reason. And as your last comment implies, the set-up at QP now should not only attract better players but guys who want to stay around and help build a winning team.
Hey please continue to challenge my posts. Dialogue is what we are here for. The subsequent posts further make my point. I did think carefully and used the word 'overall' when I talked about offers. Masllow's hierarchy of needs applies to professional footballers as much as it does to the rest of us. I wonder though if you have access to another QP forum because I can't see much evidence of a "cult' following for Simon Murray on this one. He pushed himself to the front of every picture at the Excelsior which is funny and may annoy some but it doesn't make him a bad footballer or even a bad guy.

Not even got double figures over the last 3 seasons - 93 games 9 goals

Good signing though  

Indeed. He's a cracking player when he fires but there's a reason he's floated around this level the majority of his career. A no-brainer for him to take the money with QP. Championship is probably his ceiling at this point.

37 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Remember the old Spiders Talk forums which were sadly lost due to an issue with the server host? Well, like a phoenix from the ashes they're back, and you're all welcome to join:

http://www.spiderstalk.com

Well done Zanetti. Did you find the old posts from it? Probably best you don't

3 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

Well done Zanetti. Did you find the old posts from it? Probably best you don't

There's some evidence of what was said on there, but don't worry I'm going to burn it.