Queen’s Park 21/22

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If there's one thing we seem to be good at, it's banging out excellent left backs. In the amateur days, this lad would have been off a year ago at least, and looking forward to games on big school parks against the uni teams and the Caley Braves. That we can now hold onto Scotland youth players is a big step forward.

...and hopefully sell him for £20 million 

Is there any word on if Simon Murray will be staying or moving on? Transfermarkt has him down as out of contract this month. Would take him at Starks Park if you don’t win today. Or even if you do…
Rumour in Falkirk is he's coming to us, so if he does expect him to be back on the treatment table all season.

I’m gutted but no complaints with the result over two legs, Queen’s Park undoubtedly the better team. I’ve posted before but I’ve now seen Queen’s Park 11 times this season and the three I’ve seen in the play-offs have been by far the most organised and hard-working. Owen Coyle seems to have a difference and after a season of losing leads and looking pretty weak mentally, the players certainly showed up when it mattered.

I Always try and be respectful in victory or defeat,    Well done QP  it was an attritional couple of games,   thought you used the squad well over the2 gamas ,  you Would think we would be used to this feeling absolutely gutted...

enjoy your night,   The ceiling you have could be pretty high in the next few years.   

Should be a bit of a shock that the team that came so close to winning the title should lose out to a side scrapping around in mid-table for most of the season. But it isn't really. 

That's what makes fitba great I suppose. 

They need to kick things in to high gear with the lesser Hampden rebuild. While the pitch has been laid (or it’s base layers) everything else seems to have ground to a halt! Surely they can have work going on across all parts of the ground at the same time?

Congratulations Spiders, we'll see much more of each other next season! Successive promotions is a superb achievement.

Watched both legs of the final and have to say defensively you looked very assured. The odds would have been very short on both legs ending 1-1 after 90 minutes!

Fox was immense and you'd think given this afternoon's events he's probably signed on the dotted line already.

Thought Brown back in CM with Smith, Connell and Longridge ahead, and Murray up top was a very good balance.

Sure it will be a very busy summer ahead and Owen Coyle will address a few key areas. Murray or McHugh likely to stay in your opinion?

1 minute ago, KD1711 said:

Well done QP better team over the two legs good luck in the Championship.

What will be the crack with the Dutch guy is he leaving in June or moving upstairs?

Beuker hasn't been in charge of the team for a couple months now. Owen Coyle has been on the touchline for the last seven or so games. Be good to have him settled upstairs.