Queen’s Park 21/22

19 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Well done today folks.

I'm of to listen to David Bowie because I can't get 'the spiders fucked Pars' out of my head.

"Coyle beat the Pars,

With a goal from Simon Murray"

Edited by Zanetti

56 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Would absolutely take that. Was shocked he had no involvement over the 2 legs. He fell out with Hughes or just not been performing ? 

He's fallen out with every manager we've had with him, and I think at Killie, so I would say that's the case. If he's signed a pre-contract elsewhere then that would explain it to. Our best forward player by an extremely long way. 

Edited by Stoo61

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Well done today folks.

I'm of to listen to David Bowie because I can't get 'the spiders fucked Pars' out of my head.

Quite apt that we follow up the Spiders from Pars with the Diamond Dogs on Thursday.

3 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

You wait years for a shot in a Final and here we have two in one week. What a time to be alive! 

Yip. Bus to Broadwood on Monday for the chance to win our first Glasgow Cup since 1945.

6-30 / 6-45 / 7-00pm from the usual pick up points. £10.

16 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Surely the biggest (& loudest) travelling support for some time?

If nothing else, it was great to see the fans getting back to supporting the team so well. It's been a challenging season as a fan but these two games seem to have got the support on board. It was great to see the end of match reaction on Wednesday and yesterday was really special.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

Support will be even bigger at Airdrie if the tie is alive. Superb yesterday. Certainly up there in the showreel of best ever QP moments. The reaction to the goal on and off the park was glorious. Bodies everywhere.

I know this is a really crazy idea but...

Seeing how Firhill is a tattie field & thistle must be desperate to start getting it sorted out...

And seeing how QP never really had a "farewell to Hampden" game...

How good would it have been to play Thursdays match at Hampden?

100 free tickets for tonights game have been given to QP in the Community for kids/parents, plus they're putting on a bus from Lesser to Broadwood for them. Quite a late kick off for young kids on a school night but hopefully lots of them take up the offer and get the chance to see us lift a trophy.

Edited by Ben Reilly

58 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

100 free tickets for tonights game have been given to QP in the Community for kids/parents, plus they're putting on a bus from Lesser to Broadwood for them. Quite a late kick off for young kids on a school night but hopefully lots of them take up the offer and get the chance to see us lift a trophy.

Being put down as a school project I believe; all part of the Curriculum for Excellence hitting two of the four aims; becoming a Responsible Citizen and an Effective Contributor!

6 minutes ago, CathcartSkins said:

Being put down as a school project I believe; all part of the Curriculum for Excellence hitting two of the four aims; becoming a Responsible Citizen and an Effective Contributor!

You've surely got to be a Confident Individual to go to Broadwood after dark too? 

20 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Do QP have a game tonight? Do they play their full team in it?

Final of the City of Glasgow Cup against Sevco. I think for them it's probably their B team plus some youth and for us youth plus a few fringe squad players.