Queen’s Park 21/22

20 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Cameron Bruce in the under 17s as well 

Nathan do you know if we have Sergei Baltacha's grandson playing for one of our youth teams? I think Sergei played for St.Johnstone a number of years ago.

Very random post here, but I’m doing my final uni project and am trying to find a Queen’s Park fan who decided not to go back after the club left the amateur status.

I know obviously it’s unlikely for contributors on here to think that way, but thought I’d take a shot in the dark and see if anyone knew someone? Anything at all would be very, very appreciated!

26 minutes ago, DylanMFC said:

Very random post here, but I’m doing my final uni project and am trying to find a Queen’s Park fan who decided not to go back after the club left the amateur status.

I know obviously it’s unlikely for contributors on here to think that way, but thought I’d take a shot in the dark and see if anyone knew someone? Anything at all would be very, very appreciated!

There's one or two who still lurk about here handing out riddies/greenies now and again so you might get lucky   

Thought we might have had movement on the coach front this week. Now convinced it’s Owen Coyle and we’re awaiting the end of the Indian Super League playoffs. Can’t think of any other reason for the delay now.

38 minutes ago, an86 said:

Thought we might have had movement on the coach front this week. Now convinced it’s Owen Coyle and we’re awaiting the end of the Indian Super League playoffs. Can’t think of any other reason for the delay now.

His team are playing in the semi finals today and Tuesday, final a week on Sunday if they get through. 

2 hours ago, JT1867 said:

His team are playing in the semi finals today and Tuesday, final a week on Sunday if they get through. 

Members meeting the following night with head coach update on the agenda 🤔

57 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Members meeting the following night with head coach update on the agenda 🤔

Members meeting is ten days after final.... gives OC a few days to pack up and get back to Glasgow before being unveiled???

51 minutes ago, JT1867 said:

Members meeting is ten days after final.... gives OC a few days to pack up and get back to Glasgow before being unveiled???

Didn't work out well for the last coach put in front of the members. My money's still on Barry Ferguson. You can't underestimate the power of GO radio.

1 hour ago, williebraveheart said:

Think you've nailed it. No complaints.

Certainly couldn’t get a nicer or more enthusiastic guy to be Head Coach. Bit of a chequered record since Burnley, but fair play to him for going out to India and being successful. Doubt he needed the cash. High level, contacts, good man manager.

Would be interested to see how he’d adapt to the way we’re going. Very much a five-a-sides at training, with him joining in, with the winners getting doughnuts and Irn Bru, going by the podcasts from his ex-players 😀

51 minutes ago, an86 said:

Would be interested to see how he’d adapt to the way we’re going. Very much a five-a-sides at training, with him joining in, with the winners getting doughnuts and Irn Bru, going by the podcasts from his ex-players 😀

Yeah, how is that going fit in with Marijn and the way he’s trying to redevelop the way we work. 

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Would be interested to see how he’d adapt to the way we’re going. Very much a five-a-sides at training, with him joining in, with the winners getting doughnuts and Irn Bru, going by the podcasts from his ex-players

A team full of fatties with nae teeth! They'd probably develop diabetes and gout too. Can't wait. Stuff yer fancy dan continental diets and training. Get the caramel wafers and monster munch in.