Queen’s Park 21/22

34 minutes ago, an86 said:

Prepared to forgive all, if it is him. Starting to look like the only plausible explanation for the nothingness.

As you say that would excuse the lack of communication re the coach appointment and possibly some of the January recruitment debacle but we could and should have been better informed about the construction of Lesser and more recently the pitch decision.

A few pictures from Lesser today with most of the plastic pitch now removed. The structure for the dressing rooms is starting to take shape in front of the JB McAlpine Pavillion, and there looks to be piling work being done on the South side for the stand there.

10.JPG

11.JPG

13.JPG

4 hours ago, qpsnapper said:

A few pictures from Lesser today with most of the plastic pitch now removed. The structure for the dressing rooms is starting to take shape in front of the JB McAlpine Pavillion, and there looks to be piling work being done on the South side for the stand there.

10.JPG

11.JPG

13.JPG

Can they not put the pitch on the back of a lorry and take it to Maryhill?

1 hour ago, Boris the Spider said:

Members update on 30 Mar. Including update on search for 1st team coach. Was sort of hoping the search would be completed by then.

Yeah - same. Maybe strange if they didn't make reference to it in the invite but doesn't exactly scream out we've got someone in the bag, does it? 

1 hour ago, Anonymous Spider said:

Yeah - same. Maybe strange if they didn't make reference to it in the invite but doesn't exactly scream out we've got someone in the bag, does it? 

Unless things have collapsed, I’m led to believe that the new Head Coach will be in place much sooner than that. I think the deal is done, or at least that’s my reading of it.

29 minutes ago, an86 said:

Unless things have collapsed, I’m led to believe that the new Head Coach will be in place much sooner than that. I think the deal is done, or at least that’s my reading of it.

I have no insider information at all but I don’t think they’d have put this meeting in the calendar unless they knew they’d have someone appointed by then

26 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Is there a plan to change the name from Lesser Hampden once the redevelopment is complete?

The Bru Camp. Not officially, but it’s what I’m running with and will not back down.