Queen’s Park 21/22

41 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Has anyone experienced the new hospitality offering? Is £50 (£40 for ST/Members) reasonable? At such a small club I thought it would have been cheaper to get bodies in. Does anyone actually go? 

It’s £17 admission, so £23/33 for something to eat and a few beers isn’t that bad imo. Club has to make money, so there has to be a balance between it being reasonable and making it worthwhile enough to run a profit.

11 hours ago, an86 said:

It’s £17 admission, so £23/33 for something to eat and a few beers isn’t that bad imo. Club has to make money, so there has to be a balance between it being reasonable and making it worthwhile enough to run a profit.

A ST/Member has already paid for their admission so its really £40 for something to eat and a few beers.  £50 for a ticket, beers and food.

Stenny has a popular hospitality package. It's £75 per head but it's a three course meal, complimentary bar with a load of extras. Would absolutely have a shot at that if it was my club. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

1 hour ago, QPSpider1867 said:

A ST/Member has already paid for their admission so its really £40 for something to eat a few beers.  £50 for a ticket, beers and food.

Stenny has a popular hospitality package. It's £75 per head but it's a three course meal, complimentary bar with a load of extras. Would absolutely have a shot at that if it was my club. 

So basically £33 for someone off the  street and £40 for a member or season ticket  holder  for the  food and drink. 

3 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Does anyone actually go? 

The last couple seem to have been reasonably well attended tbf. Might consider going later in the season if we can get a good squad of clowns assembled but not sure how that Airdrie song will go down. 

Edited by Mick1867

2 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Queen's used to do the equivalent back in the 90s upstairs in the old portacabins when the South Stand was getting built. It was basically self service with a fridge full of beer and wine, plus bottles of whatever spirit you fancied. Then Queen's put the prices up and started limiting the sesh because "folk were taking advantage of it"...eh well of course we were, that was the whole point of going!

4 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Has anyone experienced the new hospitality offering? Is £50 (£40 for ST/Members) reasonable? At such a small club I thought it would have been cheaper to get bodies in. Does anyone actually go? 

More expensive than that at Dumbarton, you get a 3 course meal, wine on your table and half time snacks/pies/refreshments but you do need to pay for any drinks over and above that. I thought it was well worth the money. What do you get for money at QP?

39 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Queen's used to do the equivalent back in the 90s upstairs in the old portacabins when the South Stand was getting built. It was basically self service with a fridge full of beer and wine, plus bottles of whatever spirit you fancied. Then Queen's put the prices up and started limiting the sesh because "folk were taking advantage of it"...eh well of course we were, that was the whole point of going!

I'd buy a ticket for that. Stenny is a formal event, suit/dress etc and a level of decorum is expected but a full drinking session is offered (starting to sound like Stenny PR). I think that's what most 18+ Scottish football fans want from a hospitality day out. 

I'd be stunned if they manage to keep the hospitality attendance at decent numbers. Maybe some people fancy it now but it'll pass. I certainly don't jump at the current package.

Edited by QPSpider1867

46 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What do you get for money at QP?

Pre-match hospitality will see the launch of their Curry Club – with a delicious pre-match chicken curry (or veggie option) and accompaniments bound to whet the appetite ahead of the mouthwatering fixture.

The day’s menu will also include a pre-match quiz and entertainment, a Q&A with a former player ahead of the match, four complimentary beers or a half bottle of wine per guest, and a half time pie and tea or coffee

Throw in access to a pay bar, prime deck seating, and a complimentary team sheet – all for £50 per person. For the Club’s most committed fans there is more good news – with a discount of £10 per person for members and season ticket holders.

The hospitality will run from 1 pm to 6pm. More information from hospitality@queensparkfc.co.uk

Latest offering ⬆️