Queen’s Park 21/22

I've ventured further in to the process of ordering and see the prices are: adults - £17; crumblies over 65 - £10; 15 or under - £5. I'm swithering about this one as the only times I've ventured out of my South Side bubble since the start of the pandemic was to get vaccinated.

43 minutes ago, Anonymous Spider said:

https://queensparkfc.co.uk/update-on-membership-and-season-tickets/ 

Members or season ticket holders whose email address is not held by the club, should phone the office on 0141 632 1275 on Tuesday or Wednesday next week for assistance.  Arrangements will be made to ensure any member or existing season ticket holder who wishes to attend Wednesday evening’s game will be able to do so.

Once demand from members and existing season ticket holders for Wednesday’s game is known, information will be published regarding any remaining tickets which may be available for sale to home supporters only.

What an appalling way to run a business. Due to their incompetence we have to phone them! No way. You just couldn't make it up. I have supplied my e-mail address to them on several occasions and yet, nothing.

What an appalling way to run a business. Due to their incompetence we have to phone them! No way. You just couldn't make it up. I have supplied my e-mail address to them on several occasions and yet, nothing.

I know for a fact that there are others who have supplied their e-mail address and didn’t get this or other e-mails. Total shambles.

29 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

I know for a fact that there are others who have supplied their e-mail address and didn’t get this or other e-mails. Total shambles.

yup - that'll be me - they have my e mail address but no e mail. 

As it happens I can't go to the games on Wednesday or next Saturday due to work commitments so no loss for me. Hopefully they'll get their act together in time for the start of the league campaign.

I'm assuming Wednesday's game won't be streamed as it is on TV (for the 2 dozen Premier Sports subscribers) but does anyone know if QPTV will be streaming games whilst attendance is limited. Surprisingly, I haven't seen an update from the club on this. 

On top of the ticketing nonsense this week, pretty deflating to read in the match preview that we barely have enough players to put a team out tomorrow with “several unavailable” for unspecified reasons.

The squad is well short of numbers 

Would love them to give us a detailed review of our squad ….who is injured long term? Who will be back soon ? Are we looking for loans soon ? Is this too much to ask? . Hope we win tomorrow and the manager is asked the appropriate questions in post match interview .

3 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

We’re needing to call up youngsters to make a squad. Why did we let Davie Galt go? 

May have wanted to go. He was still doing his job outside of football last season.

2 minutes ago, an86 said:

May have wanted to go. He was still doing his job outside of football last season.

He got let go, I spoke to him. It was amicable but still wasn’t part of Laurie’s plans. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

2 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

He got let go, I spoke to him. It was amicable but still wasn’t part of Laurie’s plans. 

It does seem odd we have only signed one wide player so far in Moore given the departures of Galt and McLean along with Quitongo injury  

7 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Fantastic result. My comment was not made to criticise the standard of play but the lack of bodies without explanation. I thought we played extremely well as a unit and look forward to capitalising on this.

I know and it is worrying about the lack of numbers. I hope that this will be addressed in the next fortnight.

Attitude and work rate were first class, with some good showings as well. Grant Gillespie was probably the least exciting of the “names” we signed last summer, but I always feel we’re a stronger team with him in the side. Consistently steps up and does the dirty work in midfield.

Great strike by Biggar, Moore looked decent and Murray was a pest when he came on. Gives us an outball that we don’t have when he’s missing. Credit to Morrison and Davidson for keeping the door locked as well.

Really pleased with that performance. If the players give us that level of application throughout the season, their will be very few complaints. Still plenty to come back into the squad and another few additions as well.