Queen’s Park 21/22

15 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

This all tallies up with some whispers I've been hearing about pretty damaging losses for Mr. Haughey in the past year and a half. Sincerely hope this doesn't end badly for QP.

Doubt it, Mr. Haughey has just sold 25% of his company for £600m and is starting to build houses on land that he owns.

Re buiding, I had lunch today with my sister who lives in Somerville Drive and low and behold, I saw 6/7 workmen going in and out of the Social Club via the doors on the balcony. They were also building a timber fence between the Social Club entrance door and the dressing rooms. Is this the start of progress with Lesser?

3 hours ago, an86 said:

The club is now going to be forced to communicate with members. A letter is going to land in the coming days from the required number of members requesting an EGM.

What does the letter requesting the EGM ask for?

3 hours ago, an86 said:

The club is now going to be forced to communicate with members. A letter is going to land in the coming days from the required number of members requesting an EGM.

It’s a shame it has come to that, but the current situation is intolerable. This is not just a small group of rabble rousers trying to create bother. There are genuine and legitimate concerns across a broad church of the membership/support that cannot go ignored any longer. 

Good initiative but it would be reinforced with a boycott on tickets. Sense that’s not happening.

9 minutes ago, Skol1867 said:

Any season ticket holders get the email yet?

Nope. I am having huge doubts about renewing. There is no way I am going to Firhill so this looks like being a season of limbo for me. It would be nice if the club could let me know how much a season ticket is and how long it may be before we are back in Lesser. Without this knowledge I am on the brink of packing the whole thing in and becoming an armchair supporter. I am totally sickened at the way the club is being run at the moment.

41 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

Success at last

Same here. At the fourth attempt and second card.  

Unfortunately they have split up members and season ticket holders for the July games. Members in sections 1-4, season tickets in 5 - 9. So doesn't look good if you are a member who wants to take kids who are season ticket holders . Surely commonsense will prevail and they can sit next to me. Will be asking this question when I phone the club on Tuesday as I didn't get the option to buy season tickets for them online.

Anyway, see you up the back row of section 4 for some socially distanced buffoonery

56 minutes ago, Skol1867 said:

Any season ticket holders get the email yet?

Yeah, got the email as a mere season ticket holder! Can't find details of the actual price of a ticket and I'm guessing that there are no concessions.

1 minute ago, Spidersmad said:

Yeah, got the email as a mere season ticket holder! Can't find details of the actual price of a ticket and I'm guessing that there are no concessions.

The price doesn’t show until you get past the seat selection part. However you have ten mins to decide to accept or not.

https://queensparkfc.co.uk/update-on-membership-and-season-tickets/ 

Members or season ticket holders whose email address is not held by the club, should phone the office on 0141 632 1275 on Tuesday or Wednesday next week for assistance.  Arrangements will be made to ensure any member or existing season ticket holder who wishes to attend Wednesday evening’s game will be able to do so.

Once demand from members and existing season ticket holders for Wednesday’s game is known, information will be published regarding any remaining tickets which may be available for sale to home supporters only.