Queen’s Park 21/22

“Supporters we have email details for will receive a link this week which will enable them to click and buy / print. Supporters who have not supplied the club with a valid email address will receive mailshot with appropriate contact”

Looking forward to receiving link today.

14 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Salim released by Livingstone. Possibility?????????

Not surprised. He looked unfit when he was loaned out last season. Really good goal scorer in the lower leagues but doesn't really offer a great deal without the ball imo. Shame it's not worked for him at Livi. I was surprised he got that opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

“Supporters we have email details for will receive a link this week which will enable them to click and buy / print. Supporters who have not supplied the club with a valid email address will receive mailshot with appropriate contact”

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

17 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The two committee guys on the park were in the playing / coaching staff bubble all season so no COVID rules were broken, one to deal with the medical side of things like testing and the other deals with admin like contracts, arranging training facilities, away travel etc etc. Both are with the team three or four days a week plus on match day.  No one else at the club deals with the squad except the kit man.

According to a player I met, Ray was not sacked, but resigned. He had no idea why.

It was by "mutual consent" so we all know what that means

Incidentally our general manager was on the pitch as well with the trophy. Was she part of this bubble?

Everything's great eh 

Replied to the email I got from the club about tickets with a few pertinent questions. f**k all response

So emailed the club's general address asking what's happening as obviously still to get that all important email with the link . f**k all response again.

So then emailed the general manager - go an out of office. Not back til next week

Finally emailed someone else in the office - got another out of office. 

Would have emailed Dempster but don't have her address. Given she ignores or blocks every QP fan who asks her questions on twitter then I doubt she would respond anyway.

Last resort would be take a walk over to the office at Lesser but obviously been shut for months

Nobody gives a f**k about us anymore 

Edited by Mick1867

3 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

will we hear something today?   surely  but don't hold your breath..

noticed this on thistle website for their home game on Saturday

All seats will be allocated with entry time slots provided. The seat allocated is not guaranteed to be your season ticket seat or located within the stand where you made your season ticket purchase.   Probably something similar for the lucky 350-400  that eventually get details for the Motherwell match .

4 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Nobody gives a f**k about us anymore 

I'm sure that there must be someone who does within the club  they just have not raised their head above the parapet  but i could be mistaken and we are all  viewed  as greetin faced customers

The club is now going to be forced to communicate with members. A letter is going to land in the coming days from the required number of members requesting an EGM.

It’s a shame it has come to that, but the current situation is intolerable. This is not just a small group of rabble rousers trying to create bother. There are genuine and legitimate concerns across a broad church of the membership/support that cannot go ignored any longer. 

3 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

Supporters who have not supplied the club with a valid email address will receive mailshot with appropriate contact”

Some cheek! I receive some emails and not others. I've corresponded with the Secretary before about this issue and emailed again after not getting the recent Members communication. No response of course. Do they need a mail merge lesson? Dempster should focus her attention on working Outlook before trying to win the Premiership. Embarrassing. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

Some cheek! I receive some emails and not others. I've corresponded with the Secretary before about this issue and emailed again after not getting the recent Members communication. No response of course. Do they need a mail merge lesson? Dempster should focus her attention on working Outlook before trying to win the Premiership. Embarrassing. 

The issue with e-mails has being going on for years. How hard is it to have one list with all the known e-mail addresses on it?

13 minutes ago, an86 said:

The club is now going to be forced to communicate with members. A letter is going to land in the coming days from the required number of members requesting an EGM.

It’s a shame it has come to that, but the current situation is intolerable. This is not just a small group of rabble rousers trying to create bother. There are genuine and legitimate concerns across a broad church of the membership/support that cannot go ignored any longer. 

Great to see this is finally happening. The level of contempt with which the members and fans have been treated recently is completely unacceptable. This isn’t our first season as a football club, in fact today is our Birthday, we should know how to sell season tickets and communicate with the support, especially when it is so easy in the modern world. 

Hopefully the request for an EGM will give the committee and the club the wake up call they need to start acting like there is already a fan base and they’re not creating a club from scratch.

OUR CLUB, NOT YOUR PROJECT!

50 minutes ago, lavvyheid said:

but i could be mistaken and we are all  viewed  as greetin faced customers

That's it eh?  How many at the club are looking at folks' genuine concerns and thinking "we really need to do something to improve this" and how many are going "moany b*****ds"?  Can probably hazard a guess where the majority are.

3 minutes ago, Chester Desmond said:

That's it eh?  How many at the club are looking at folks' genuine concerns and thinking "we really need to do something to improve this" and how many are going "moany b*****ds"?  Can probably hazard a guess where the majority are.

I’d say that there are even some who are blissfully unaware that there’s even any problem at all.

2 hours ago, an86 said:

Glad to hear this. Hopefully the members involved can successfully hold the committee to account and get answers (and an apology) to recent complaints and questions.