Queen’s Park 21/22

On 28/06/2021 at 21:56, San Starko Rover said:

Same again for your visit, season tickets holders only at the moment and I’d be really surprised if it’s not  shown free on our channel again as our game tomorrow will be.  Hopefully we get away fans back soon. 

Pleased to see confirmation of our match on Saturday. Unclear about whether there’s a charge or not. Any word from the boot room San Stark Rover?

https://www.raith.tv

9 hours ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Anyone shed some light on the QR code featured on the non-news piece reagrding season tickets?

The image looks like it represents what the season ticket will look like. If it’s a digital ticket it needs the QR code to get in at the gate. It’s just an image so the QR code is inactive. Can’t see an app for it though. A friendly Thistle fan would give us answers much quicker than QPFC.

image.thumb.jpeg.7d2f030b931207844e79b9534e91956c.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

The image looks like it represents what the season ticket will look like. If it’s a digital ticket it needs the QR code to get in at the gate. It’s just an image so the QR code is inactive. Can’t see an app for it though. A friendly Thistle fan would give us answers much quicker than QPFC.

Thanks for that --- I understand now. It just seemed kinda random that on scanning this particular QR code you are directed to some You Tube French singing bollocks......

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I don't often comment on P&B but I feel I have to clarify the QR Code.  I manage the club's website and was asked to put a post up about Season Tickets.  So I made up a graphic to go along with the post rather than include the generic news image.  I included a QP code just to add a visual to the graphic.  No other reason.  However as I now know the QR code takes you to a YouTube song I have changed it to take you to the front page of the club's website.  So any criticisms or comments please direct them to me.

1 hour ago, spidersSnapper said:

I don't often comment on P&B but I feel I have to clarify the QR Code.  I manage the club's website and was asked to put a post up about Season Tickets.  So I made up a graphic to go along with the post rather than include the generic news image.  I included a QP code just to add a visual to the graphic.  No other reason.  However as I now know the QR code takes you to a YouTube song I have changed it to take you to the front page of the club's website.  So any criticisms or comments please direct them to me.

Nice to see a quick and clarifying response from a club. You’d be popular at Falkirk, as their club communications make this little bump look right amusing. Good luck this year!

6 hours ago, spidersSnapper said:

I think the QR code is the very least of our concerns. But thanks for the clarity.

8 hours ago, spidersSnapper said:

Imagine thinking that anyone would actually scan the QR code what with the copious amount of information about the club at our fingertips already....

Buffalo Bill has a clip of his goal against Hamilton online. Gillespie threaded a ball to Lewis Moore on the left wing, he dropped the shoulder to beat his man then picked out Baynham near the penalty spot for a tidy finish. Really good move against a decent side. 

9 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Buffalo Bill has a clip of his goal against Hamilton online. Gillespie threaded a ball to Lewis Moore on the left wing, he dropped the shoulder to beat his man then picked out Baynham near the penalty spot for a tidy finish. Really good move against a decent side. 

Online is a very big place. Any clues where? Or maybe a link to the very spot?

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Online is a very big place. Any clues where? Or maybe a link to the very spot?

He posted it as a Story on his Instagram. It may be gone as it lasts for 24hr.  Search his name on google with Instagram in the search engine. He may be private.