Queen’s Park 21/22

4 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

GDPR gone mad I tell you; why can't we get to read the detail of someone's Employment Contract. 

At least they are posing with a decent pen not and not the cheap biro that Peter Grant had to put up with.

9 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

GDPR gone mad I tell you; why can't we get to read the detail of someone's Employment Contract. 

Just like sleekit Ally our players don't need to read their contracts. They sign a blank piece of paper and then the club does the rest.

First league cup game 3 weeks on Saturday and just the one new signing so far.

Really hope we see some movement in the next few days as we are still well short of where we need to be. 

Anyone know if Darren Taylor is still at the club as “head of recruitment”?

4 hours ago, NathanQP said:

New Assistant Head Coach, previously with Edinburgh City and Hibs. Looks like he had a previous relationship with Ellis.

Yeah, he was Laurie's boss at the Rovers.

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Has anyone living close to Lesser seen any signs of activity re stadium redevelopment? 

no but it has been on the TV a fair bit  with Sky Sports filming in Lesser with no sign of activity  -& clearly they wouldn't be using it if it was an active building site

image.png.4b10e2127406f803dbe7e6b34462161a.png

image.png.da5d05f45dc19126a750cc54ac0a6a9b.png

Edited by Arachnophile

Has anyone living close to Lesser seen any signs of activity re stadium redevelopment? 

I went past this morning and there were workmen in putting a fence around the pitch again, so perhaps things may be about to restart.

On 17/06/2021 at 18:21, an86 said:

We’re playing Raith away in a friendly on Saturday July 3rd. Don’t know if that’s with or without spectators.

We're playing Stranraer and yourselves at Stark's with spectators, and a closed door game with Clyde on the Tuesday night in between.

I'm expecting a Cove Rangers type challenge in League 1 from QP this season. There doesn't seem to be any weak teams in it this season, it should be an exciting  close league.

PS I think Ellis and Murray will be a good management team. We were glad to see the back of Murray (same basic mistakes every week) but with Laurie in charge things should go well.

Edited by Raith_Raver

52 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

We're playing Stranraer and yourselves at Stark's with spectators, and a closed door game with Clyde on the Tuesday night in between.

I'm expecting a Cove Rangers type challenge in League 1 from QP this season. There doesn't seem to be any weak teams in it this season, it should be an exciting  close league.

PS I think Ellis and Murray will be a good management team. We were glad to see the back of Murray (same basic mistakes every week) but with Laurie in charge things should go well.

Sorry, I’ll be watching Scotland in the Euro quarter-finals. Best of luck forthe season.

Sorry, I’ll be watching Scotland in the Euro quarter-finals. Best of luck forthe season.

I suspect this is more about nostalgia for Hampden than expecting to see Scotland in a quarter final..