Who will be the Banter Kings of Scottish Football 2021-22

I think Hibs could be the surprise package next season, Jack Dross made an absolute mess in his second season at Sunderland after his best players left, could easily see that happening at Hibs. 

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

I think Hibs could be the surprise package next season, Jack Dross made an absolute mess in his second season at Sunderland after his best players left, could easily see that happening at Hibs. 

Hey @MS RR! Where you been man? You haven't been on the Dundee thread since the end of the season. Telling us stories about how Falkirk were going to pass us on the way up, whilst we were on the way down.

Still, I hope you are keeping well and you can hear me from all the way up here.

12 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Mr Alli is a simple soul isnt he. Believing the 17k a week pish.

Also,  he must be delighted to support such an exciting team in such an exciting city as he does.

Aberdeen, as a city, is going down the pan m9. That's why I made the move south to wonderful sunny Dundee. Escape while you can.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Aberdeen, as a city, is going down the pan m9. That's why I made the move south to wonderful sunny Dundee. Escape while you can.

I read a few months ago that Dundee is the sunniest place in Scotland. Any particular reason for that?

7 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

I read a few months ago that Dundee is the sunniest place in Scotland. Any particular reason for that?

Yes. Rain shadow

Heard the same claim for Aberdeen and st Andrews. Both on the East coast to the east of the Grampian mountains. 

Prevailing Westerlies pushed up when they hit the hills causes condensation and rain so west coast to be wetter and leaves less rain for the east coast. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How much was McInnes on? 

Why you asking me? I dont pretend to be "in the know" by regurgitating shit i read on Twitter as you appear to do.

He wasnt on 17k a week. That has been made clear. For a start it would have suggested (based on club accounts) he was getting 10 per cent of our annual total wage spend to himself. 

But you keep believing whatever suits you.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Why you asking me? I dont pretend to be "in the know" by regurgitating shit i read on Twitter as you appear to do.

I'm asking you because you're adamant he wasn't getting it. Nobody is pretending to be "in the know". Numerous media outlets run the story - he was off to Sunderland and the club made a plea with him to stay and asked what it would take. He (apparently) said match Sunderland's offer. 

I never read it on Twitter. I read it on here, from Aberdeen fans - as I've already stated about 4 posts of mines ago. 

You'll have to watch you don't hurt yourself being so angry all the time mate, chill out. 

On 04/06/2021 at 10:13, TheJTS98 said:

No.

Been around a while, but he's not had the opportunity to annoy the support yet. It'll come.

So, technically a new signing. But not really, getting back to the original question.

He managed to annoy the support quite a bit by being at fault in his first two games for the first team, including a cup game against some Highland League side.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm asking you because you're adamant he wasn't getting it. Nobody is pretending to be "in the know". Numerous media outlets run the story - he was off to Sunderland and the club made a plea with him to stay and asked what it would take. He (apparently) said match Sunderland's offer. 

I never read it on Twitter. I read it on here, from Aberdeen fans - as I've already stated about 4 posts of mines ago. 

You'll have to watch you don't hurt yourself being so angry all the time mate, chill out. 

No anger.

Just pointing out you were speaking nonsense. If that makes you get annoyed and lash out with the "you're angry not me" line then thats fine.

Calm down

Obviously one  of  Rangers or Celtic (but probably Celtic) won't win  the  league and we'll all enjoy  laughing at  them but compared to Neil Lennon (or Walter Smith for that matter) blowing 10 in a row it's not going to be comedy gold.

I'm sure Hearts will provide at least some amusement to the wider public not least when some of our less stoic supporters take to the streets in fury that we didn't do quite as well as we  might have liked but after the  last few years there's not really room for the  dramatic fall from  grace that  would produce great comedy. 

Aberdeen on the other hand haven't been properly bad since they got rid of Craig  Brown  8 years ago, they're long  overdue. They've just parted company with their manager of 8  years standing and have signed 36 year old renowned dickhead Scott Brown

The only  way Aberdeen could look more like the set up for a farce is if there was a vicar in the cupboard with no trousers on.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

3 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

The Western coasts of Britain and Ireland get more rain than the East as it tends to come in from the Atlantic.  

Greenock is apparently the rainiest place in Scotland which will come as a shock to anybody who's ever been to Fort William

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Brown was on more than that at Celtic why do you think some people are influenced and why should it matter we all know people in football get decent wages?

Celtic supporters do not live in the same world as the majority of Scottish football fans, so you will never understand.