Who will be the Banter Kings of Scottish Football 2021-22

43 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. This is (one of many) Hibs supporters currently ripping the pish out of their club for an absolute pie of a deal.

I couldn't be further from hating the mess they are in. It's hilarious.

Not the most convincing post. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Maybe I'm missing something here, but another club is going to have to be in some state to take away the banter trophy from the might Cormack XI. 

Maybe Vale of Leithen, given that they haven't won a game in 24 months and have conceded something like 200 goals this season, but I reckon that even they would get a draw out of us. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but another club is going to have to be in some state to take away the banter trophy from the might Cormack XI. 

Maybe Vale of Leithen, given that they haven't won a game in 24 months and have conceded something like 200 goals this season, but I reckon that even they would get a draw out of us. 

Falkirk are pushing us 

On 06/10/2021 at 07:54, Kyle Reese said:

Three horse race between Dundee, Celtic and Hibs at present. Was just a two horse race until the weekend there. Porteous and the online Hibs support weren’t about to let themselves be left in the shade though.

On 06/10/2021 at 11:11, Kyle Reese said:

A fair point. Porteous' hold my beer moment comes at crucial time though, as we approach the quarter stage of the marathon. They managed to avoid their post Christmas circle of the pan last season, but but it's such a grand old tradition, you wouldn't bet against it making a reappearance again this season.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:58, Kyle Reese said:

Sadly, this comedy masterpiece pre-dates this thread too:

https://www.hibs.net/archive/index.php/t-158395-p-62.html

Go on. Which poster were you. You were Sergey weren’t you?

On 11/10/2021 at 11:31, Kyle Reese said:

Apparently the owner of a Premiership Scottish Football Club has just appointed his son as Head of Recruitment. Whomever that club may be, I'd be keeping tabs on them as a run away favourite for Banter Kings 2021/2.

On 16/10/2021 at 20:17, Kyle Reese said:

Sticking with Hibs.

20 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Hibs not only leading the pack again, but they seem to be opening up a bit of a gap between themselves and the chasing pack:

1A446691-4C88-4FE7-BB18-E21F42BC963A.jpeg

20 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. This is (one of many) Hibs supporters currently ripping the pish out of their club for an absolute pie of a deal.

I couldn't be further from hating the mess they are in. It's hilarious.

As @Sortmeout mentions above - you just dont get P&B do you? Its not Kickback lite...............

I think we understand - you are a Hearts fan, you "despise" Hibs fans (words you used on another thread). I am unclear what you are looking to gain from this kind of juvenile pish, trawling hibs.net and reposting on here, jesus.....................

You are unquestionably the most boring poster on here at the moment, a one trick pony with nothing outside of variations on "I hate the Leith junkies" to offer.

Frankly I am quite pissed off with myself for even engaging with you, but dinnae worry it wont happen again as I am now putting you on ignore.

Sassy Good Bye GIF

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

As @Sortmeout mentions above - you just dont get P&B do you? Its not Kickback lite...............

I think we understand - you are a Hearts fan, you "despise" Hibs fans (words you used on another thread). I am unclear what you are looking to gain from this kind of juvenile pish, trawling hibs.net and reposting on here, jesus.....................

You are unquestionably the most boring poster on here at the moment, a one trick pony with nothing outside of variations on "I hate the Leith junkies" to offer.

Frankly I am quite pissed off with myself for even engaging with you, but dinnae worry it wont happen again as I am now putting you on ignore.

Sassy Good Bye GIF

I’ll tell you what though. Since I signed up, I’ve put more sand in your vagina, than a tropical storm at a nudist beach. That in itself is manna enough for me. 😄

On a related point, since I have been here, I’ve yet to see you post anything that was intelligent, funny or interesting. Genuinely don’t see what you bring to the party.

Hibs are nowhere near Banter year material yet.

Especially by their high standards, it’s early days yet so they’ve got to raise their game if they want to win the championship . They were strong this week but it’s a marathon not a sprint isn’t it. They probably need to sign a complete and utter bellend in the winter transfer window to step in and destabilise the dressing room properly.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Sassy Good Bye GIF

^^^Triggered by @Kyle Reese

Heavy beamer.

• 1 month later...