Who will be the Banter Kings of Scottish Football 2021-22

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Obviously one  of  Rangers or Celtic (but probably Celtic) won't win  the  league and we'll all enjoy  laughing at  them but compared to Neil Lennon (or Walter Smith for that matter) blowing 10 in a row it's not going to be comedy gold.

I'm sure Hearts will provide at lease some amusement to the wider public not least when some of our less stoic supporters take to the streets in fury that we didn't do quite as well as we  might have liked but after the  last few years there's not really room for the  dramatic fall from  grace that  would produce great comedy. 

Aberdeen on the other hand haven't been properly bad since they got rid of Craig  Brown  8 years ago, they're long  overdue. They've just parted company with their manager of 8  years standing and have signed 36 year old renowned dickhead Scott Brown

The only  way Aberdeen could look more like the set up for a farce is if there was a vicar in the cupboard with no trousers on.

We had about 20 years of being embarrassingly bad, let us have a few more years of being pissed off at 4th. Please? 

On 04/06/2021 at 17:46, TommyDickFingers said:

That's the thing about Scottish football, it could be anyone. But I'll go for one of the yo-yo clubs, Hearts or Dundee Utd*

Had a change of heart as I was perhaps being a tad harsh on Dundee in hindsight. Absolutely nothing to do with any recent announcements etc. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/06/2021 at 17:26, AsimButtHitsASix said:

In the Championship Morton (it's been banter for years but we have our fans running the place so that'll be a laugh) are the prime candidates, or at least, would be if it were not for Ayr United who have looked at the horrific failures at Cappielow over the last five years and decided it was a model worth following so have hired our failed manager and allowed him to bring our previous manager, failed coaching staff and worst players in with him. 

I woulda been bang on if I hadn't forgot Peter Grant was a thing