The Conference X Files 2021-22

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

7 goals scored by the BA's in their last game as well. Two feasts of goals for their wee group of fans.

They might gain a bigger group of fans if they keep offering that entertainment. 

41 minutes ago, fufc1946 said:

Fans couldn’t get in or out because Bo’ness committe locked all the gate which I thought was terrible apart from that good game of football

Quite clear in the Covid protocols. Track and trace necessary - can’t have people just walking in and out until the restrictions ease early next month. from what I witnessed, anyone wanting out just asked the secretary and he let them out.

On 21/07/2021 at 14:21, HibeeJibee said:

Full time scores

Whitburn 4-0 Edinburgh College

Pumpherston 2-0 Bathgate

West Calder 0-4 Syngenta 

Armadale 2- 3 Livingston Utd

Edited by Pumphyman

Quite clear in the Covid protocols. Track and trace necessary - can’t have people just walking in and out until the restrictions ease early next month. from what I witnessed, anyone wanting out just asked the secretary and he let them out.

You had to find him 1st

On 24/07/2021 at 13:41, Sure & Stedfast said:

Yes you can what if theres a fire and they have gates locked.

15 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I’m sure if there’s a fire, which could only reasonably occur in the pavilion or pie hut, or even in a wheelie bin, people will walk away from the naked flames to the nearest exit… which would be open by the time they got there…. or ….there’s a big open area of green stuff that people can go onto to be safe from the localised fire… then make their way to the instructed evacuation point.

3 hours ago, changeisneeded said:

Looks like this is turning into an exciting/interesting division.

3 games in an some of the newcomers are certainly holding thier own amongst some well known names.

Interesting to see how this develops over the next few weeks 

As far as Edinburgh College is concerned, this is a massive learning curve for them. Having known about most of the established teams in this league I knew they were up against it but the youngsters  are putting up a fight. To be quite honest Whitburn with their vast experience missed quite a few chances on Saturday. EC will no doubt benefit from playing these teams over the season and with obviously improve their squad with experienced players. Good league indeed, probably better than the other 2 x 1st divisions.

On 18/07/2021 at 21:35, yessiricanboogie said:

Newtongrange have some set up with the camera filming the game. Absolutely brilliant footage 

My boys at Edinburgh College starting off on his senior football career so Nitten, my team are getting a back seat these days.

2 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Clubs are required to have an official on duty at  the closed gate to open the gate and allow people to leave the ground.