vs Luxembourg

Donathan

3 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

How are your big team doing you utter freak

I've been supporting Scotland since before most on here were born - and certainly decades before your very many reincarnations on here.  Tosser.

5 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I hope Clarke isn’t planning on playing this 352 in the Euros.

We look so much better with Fraser/Christie supporting a single striker and McGinn with more freedom.

One of Christie or Fraser will clearly start most Euros games.

He probably just wanted both Dykes and Adams getting ~60 mins today as one of them will be starting v the Czechs, so this set up was the best way to do that.

Anyway, not learning much we didn't know here - we're better in shape with Fraser or Christie off a striker than two up, and with two sitting in midfield and McGinn ahead of them, and that suits the individuals in midfield better as well. Dykes and Adams have linked up nicely a couple of times but hope this isn't how we're planning to set up in the tournament. Hanley has probably played his way out of a start here but that's all we can really take from the first half.

Gilmour for McGregor is a good change.

1 minute ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Gilmour contributes more in three minutes than McGregor has in a game and a half

Very much this. 
MacGregor should be nowhere near the starting 11 based on his form for club and country. He is a very good player but he has been off it this season. 

Just now, welldaft said:

Very much this. 
MacGregor should be nowhere near the starting 11 based on his form for club and country. He is a very good player but he has been off it this season. 

He's burnt out IMO.

Played far too much football in the past 2/3 years.

Just now, welldaft said:

Very much this. 

He should have left Celtic a couple of years ago. Been stagnating there for a while. 

Very much this. 
Agree with everything you've said here except the very good player part, he hit a bit of form when Rodgers was at Celtic but even then he done nothing for Scotland.

37 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He actually made the Championship team of the season... 

Surely not, I assume World Class Harry Souttar™ was the other CB?

Edited by Rodhull

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Hanley has probably played his way out of a start here but that's all we can really take from the first half.

I get the fear every time I see Hanley anywhere near a Scotland squad.