Wrestlers who support football teams

Grado is a Rangers fan.

Jim Cornette supports Elgin City.  That's the only 2 I can think of that haven't been mentioned already.

Sex pest Joe Coffey pretends he’s in the Green Brigade. 

I don’t think any of them support the team but if you follow Fulham on Twitter or Instagram it’s quite amusing seeing AEW talent like their posts or Tony Khan’s when he posts about football. We need a PPV at Craven Cottage. 

Edited by airdrieman

Years ago Kurt Angle and Hacksaw Jim Duggan were somehow convinced to send a video message to Rangers first, some sort of Sevco group, proclaiming that 'They were the people'.

Obviously they had absolutely no idea what they were on about. Kurt Angle is a catholic and flounced of an ECW show when Raven crucified Sandman. Had he any idea of what a bigoted, vile institution Sevco is, he wouldn't have done it.

Incidentally, I always chuckle when the ECW fans got all offended at that crucifixion angle. They all thought they were hard rebels but then started greeting over a silly angle. Bunch of wee pussies.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...