League Cup 21/22 Group D

52 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Well we go to Kirkcaldy on the final day with nothing to play for but the opportunity to piss on your parade. What could go wrong?

Especially after doing us a massive favour by beating one of the other contenders the previous weekend. 

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

By the sounds of the Twitter, Fitzwater seems to be doing better at RB than at CB

Wouldn't be hard, he's shite as a CB. Remember him ripping Aberdeen a new one playing on the wing last season though, maybe we've found his position at last.

Wouldn't be hard, he's shite as a CB. Remember him ripping Aberdeen a new one playing on the wing last season though, maybe we've found his position at last.
Wouldn't say he was shite...he's more than capable defensively, I think where he struggles is the mental and positional sense. He's still young and benefited from Efe and Guthrie keeping him right last season. We'll probably see better from him once Devlin is back and Parkes gels with him. He can only improve

It's been shootie in at Stark's Park, with the notable exception of anybody actually shooting, eh, in

David Hutton has made a couple of decent saves, Craig Howie has made two key interceptions inside his own six yard box, Berra couldn't quite force a header over the line at a corner, Zanatta put one over from about eight yards, a few dangerous crosses have eluded our forwards and Vaughan has had a couple of half-hearted penalty appeals. As long as the Rovers are patient the goals should come. 

Alloa look tidy enough on the ball when they can get out, and while he hasn't managed to get much change out of Berra and Benedictus so far, I expect Sammon will be pretty effective in League One now he's out of that disfunctional Falkirk set up. It took me until the 42nd minute to realise Adam King was playing, which is pretty par for the course when it comes to him. 

On 21/07/2021 at 23:15, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm slightly (very slightly) concerned about Liam Dick. It's really early days but he doesn't look particularly settled either defensively or going forward. Hopefully just needs a couple more games to find his rhythm.

Much better from Dick so far this afternoon. Looks much more prepared to go beyond Zanatta and double up on Taggart. Deliveries haven't been inch perfect but he hasn't wasted any either. 

He's looked much better. Linked up really well with Shinnie before he had to go off. 
That's what I'm saying about him...needs experience around him. Surprised we let Efe go tbh...he was still one of our best CBs last season