League Cup 21/22 Group D

Aye so my description wasn't the best.

They both go up for the ball, Varion I think, wraps his arm around Longridges neck as the both go up for the ball.
Both players fall to the ground with your players arm firmly around Longridges neck, play moves on, ref and lino not watching with then Longridge trying to get up, your boys arm still round his neck and Longridge is thrown over your players head onto the ground, still with his arm round his neck.

There would have to be video to see it properly, but that's what happened.
Yup and varion wasn't the player getting dog abose at the penalty. The guy is a bellend.

4 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
1 hour ago, LiviLion said:
Second hand embarrassment watching that Raith team. Collum will be gutted. 

In English please?

It is English. Based on your last few posts it doesn't surprise me to see you struggling with it though. 

Yup and varion wasn't the player getting dog abose at the penalty. The guy is a bellend.
I cant remember if it was Varion or if it was the young boy. Was one of the two of them.

Benedictus on the other hand is the definition of bellend. So you'll know all about them.

You love to see it [emoji3] 
FD5ED8B2-7596-46B6-B973-92E8ADD7EBA8.jpeg.a2e3203aa83740aa14b5d4136f8da44e.jpeg

I can’t say I’ve ever been aware of Jackson Longridge but he appears to really not like us. Decent shithousing, but an odd game to do it in; being the only Livi player charging around after the final penalty. We’ll see the eventual outcome on Saturday, I guess.

16 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Given that tickets were only ten or eleven quid, I don't see that there's any sense at all in not offering a stream. Just make it the same price. People paid more than that for streams on multiple occasions last season, and it means if someone chooses not to attend and stay at home to stream it instead, you're not losing any revenue. 

Real "wee club" vibes from Livingston here. 

Nothing "wee club" about it.  The wee clubs go out of their way to accomodate people when demand is there . This is just a case of a club who can't be arsed and don't give a f**k about the supporters as the shambolic ticketing system for the Raith fans also highlighted. 

I can’t say I’ve ever been aware of Jackson Longridge but he appears to really not like us. Decent shithousing, but an odd game to do it in; being the only Livi player charging around after the final penalty. We’ll see the eventual outcome on Saturday, I guess.
Reminds me of back in about 07/08 season when on the last day of the season we played Peterhead and fielded a fringe team of players who effectively were due to be released. Bobby Mann scored and proceeded to celebrate like they'd won the league in front of our fans. I think they had a chance of making the playoffs that day but results went against them. It led to the priceless interview where John McGlynn was so angry he could barely speak.

We already know that with the draw all we need is a win on Saturday. Longridge's overzealous celebrations can only be a good thing for us.

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Nothing "wee club" about it.  The wee clubs go out of their way to accomodate people when demand is there . This is just a case of a club who can't be arsed and don't give a f**k about the supporters as the shambolic ticketing system for the Raith fans also highlighted. 

That’s Livi. Normal service resumed.

35 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I assume Ayo took and scored a penalty. Did Livi fans appreciate his style?...

He did. And the degree of fine research commentators put into this sort of thing was exhibited in advance by Stephen Craigen confidently predicting that as a big tough centre back he would be stepping up and leathering it hard and none of that messing about before he took it. 😆

I was listening and thinking you're in for a shock in a minute Craigen!

22 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Its that bullshit Bruno Fernandes and Pogba style isn't it? I only find it funny.
Funnier when they miss mind you.

He never misses though. He simply waits until the keeper commits and rolls it the other side. If they steadfast refuse to commit he hits it to a corner relatively hard and they don't get there anyway. He claims to have missed only one in his entire life, training or matches. That was when our Commercial Manager (who was doubling up as our 3rd choice emergency keeper at the time) save one in training last year. Ayo claimed it was because he was faffing about with a slightly different style at the time. 😂

So Varion and Longridge tangled during the 90 mins. Then during the Penalties Jackson Longridge noises up the 17 Yr old Arnott, for which he is booked.

Stay classy Jackass. 🙄

5 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Wait, did that Livi player run down from the centre circle to celebrate a bonus point in the League Cup? :lol:

It may stem from the fact he was ripped a new arse when we played the Pars in the cup a couple of seasons back. 

Duggan and Vaughan tore him to shreds and he was slated by a lot of Pars fans that day. 

Maybe he's still feeling a tad raw, or maybe he's just a wankbag. 

Edited by Specky Ginger

Bit disappointed with the state of Livingston’s stadium in the South Stand, first home game of the season entered the ground and went the toilet all the stalls had broken locks and one was missing a seat. Sat in my allocated seats and a few of the seats around me were broken. Surely you’ve had a full year to fix basic things like this at a top division club? I appreciate the section probably has to endure hordes of absolute drunken muppets from some of the bigger clubs and will have damage as the season progresses but surely you should have this sorted for the start of a season.  Also WTF was with the face masks at all times? Pretty sure everyone else is face masks when you leave your seat. 

Edited by San Starko Rover