vs Netherlands

Can’t see any other player capable of playing right wing back than Forrest with Patterson and O’Donnell being out.

Also don’t buy that Clarke has his 11 nailed on for the Czech game particular with all the Covid crap. 

Nothing to stop someone playing an absolute blinder tonight or v Lux and forcing their way in. 

Edited by Smokerson

8 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

I see Flash scores going 433 with Tierney at right back Screenshot_20210602_182815_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com.thumb.jpeg.319dc306f9f51a59271b90513c570c1a.jpeg

They only get the names - the formation is guesswork!

I'll be surprised if we play anything other than our usual 3421

Means Forrest at RWB and McGregor-Armstrong midfield.

Edited by ArabFC

2 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Also don’t buy that Clarke has his 11 nailed on for the Czech game particular with all the Covid crap. 

This is where I disagree. He will know already. If covid " crap" has any impact then aye then changes will be made 

5 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

This is where I disagree. He will know already. If covid " crap" has any impact then aye then changes will be made 

So if Craig Gordon was due to start and makes 2 Howlers tonight he will still play against Czechs?

flipside, Adams was getting the nod but Dykes bangs in 2 tonight it doesn’t alter his thinking?

id say he has 8/9 bang on starters but would maybe be open to changing a couple of others. 

2 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

So if Craig Gordon was due to start and makes 2 Howlers tonight he will still play against Czechs?

flipside, Adams was getting the nod but Dykes bangs in 2 tonight it doesn’t alter his thinking?

id say he has 8/9 bang on starters but would maybe be open to changing a couple of others. 

If Marshall is fit he will be in goal. 

If Adams is fit he will be starting v Czech.

Even if dykes scores this evening and against Luxembourg I reckon Clarke knows Adams is our best available striker. For me will be looking at pretty much if it works then carry on. Presume we will carry on with same formation. Maybe a tweak in midfield against England and Croatia but I feel he is good to go 

47 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Can’t see any other player capable of playing right wing back than Forrest with Patterson and O’Donnell being out.

44 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Means Forrest at RWB and McGregor-Armstrong midfield.

Tell me there's no chance that McGregor plays right back. Please.

I think there's still a question mark over the the CB positions for Clarke. Tierney is nailed on, but it's a chance for Hendry and Cooper to prove themselves against a good team. 

Interested to see how much of an impact Turnbull can make too, but think the midfield will struggle against the 3 in the middle for Holland. 

Would anyone be surprised if sky had taken their contempt for Scottish football a step even further and just decided to broadcast this through a dodgy stream?

That (God Emperor) Steve Clarke interview would certainly suggest as much.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:
4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:
Nisbet upfront tonight with Fraser please. 

Nisbet's pretty much guaranteed to get some game time - don't get greedy.

He will come on and score the winner.

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

Fraser can play there too - indeed he did so in our last game. He's probably not quite fit enough yet though.