vs Netherlands

It’s a shame to see just how much McGregor has regressed in the last 18 months, but when you consider he’s played around 972 games (approx) in the last four years with zero real rest or rotation, it’s hardly surprising he looks burnt out.

Been really happy with how Turnbull has played considering it’s his debut. Genuinely exciting that we can build a midfield around him, Gilmour, McSauce, McGinn, and a number of the current midfield options. Such strength in depth there.

Tierney improves in a Scotland shirt every time he plays, which considering the level he’s been at the last year, is quite something. Some boy.

50 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Too many kids playing the playstations and too many no ball signs. And Bevvy.

I'm hearing that those evil part time clubs who insist on clogging up the SPFL are at least partly responsible.  

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

Who are you dropping in the middle then? I can’t see either of McGinn or Christie being dropped but I also don’t see SC only playing with one holding midfielder.

GK

Back 3

SOD-McTominay-McGregor/Turnbull-Robertson

McGinn-Christie

Adams/Dykes

Christie will be benched I think. 

2 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

We need to pick 3 defenders and stick to them . Too much unfamkliarity causing confusion in the back 3
No balance

I think you could pretty happily keep in Hendry, Cooper and Tierney. 

A few occasions in recent games where Dykes might've been looking at a sending off had there been VAR. I love the snide w**k side to his game but he'll get away with f**k all at the Euros.

Edited by Fratelli