Lowland League B teams in the Premiership

No wonder Scotland fails at football with divisive tribalists who care more their part time teams finishing 3 or 4 places higher in the league than Scotland producing top players. 

We have clowns and traitors wanting Scotland to fail. It is jaw dropping and damaging, the tribalistic attitude.  

I WANT SCOTLAND TO QUALIFY FOR MAJOR FINALS AND FOR SCOTTISH CLUBS TO DO WELL IN EUROPE THAT IS MY PRIORITY. 

Why are Coats, the Dutch, the Belgians, Portugal, Spain, France and Germany patriotic enough to do anything they can to get successful national sides., But some part time team in Scotland is more important than the national side. 

If we put colt teams of the big sides of Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee and Motherwell in the lower divisions, it would help develop top players. 

The fact is sticking Lowland league colt sides in the Premier, would not do that. 

You know that. 

Most of these fans would have no problem with Celtic, Rangers or a big English sides sending a colt team to play them in friendly. But if it happens in a competitive game is suddenly becomes a sin. What nonsense. 

I WANT SCOTLAND TO PRODUCE TOP PLAYERS. YOU ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH YOU PART TIME TEAM BEING 4 PLACES HIGHER IN LEAGUE TWO. No wonder Scotland fails at football with such lack of patriotism and lack of loyalty, 

12 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

No wonder Scotland fails at football with divisive tribalists who care more their part time teams finishing 3 or 4 places higher in the league than Scotland producing top players. 

We have clowns and traitors wanting Scotland to fail. It is jaw dropping and damaging, the tribalistic attitude.  

I WANT SCOTLAND TO QUALIFY FOR MAJOR FINALS AND FOR SCOTTISH CLUBS TO DO WELL IN EUROPE THAT IS MY PRIORITY. 

Why are Coats, the Dutch, the Belgians, Portugal, Spain, France and Germany patriotic enough to do anything they can to get successful national sides., But some part time team in Scotland is more important than the national side. 

If we put colt teams of the big sides of Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee and Motherwell in the lower divisions, it would help develop top players. 

The fact is sticking Lowland league colt sides in the Premier, would not do that. 

You know that. 

Most of these fans would have no problem with Celtic, Rangers or a big English sides sending a colt team to play them in friendly. But if it happens in a competitive game is suddenly becomes a sin. What nonsense. 

I WANT SCOTLAND TO PRODUCE TOP PLAYERS. YOU ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH YOU PART TIME TEAM BEING 4 PLACES HIGHER IN LEAGUE TWO. No wonder Scotland fails at football with such lack of patriotism and lack of loyalty, 

@Melanius Mullarkey

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cb6760acce21a61660fc7379b76fa393.gif

39 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

You know that. 

This guy is either a Chris Morris level satirist or a complete moron

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

Have a greenie