COWDENBEATH 2021-22

Two questions that perhaps more knowledgeable fans could answer;

Why is Liam Buchanan not getting a run out last 15 minutes, still potentially our most dangerous striker?

On the subject of substitutes, Maurice seems very reluctant to make changes recently, no confidence in the bench players? I thought today was crying out for some fresh legs the last 15-20 minutes.

As it turned out, happily it wasn’t a factor, but still felt some of the players were leggy near the end, and a couple of changes could have added some more energy.

We actually have a good squad just now and options on the bench if everyone is fit. I thought Liam should have been brought on near the end as well. Where were Thomson and Coulson today? Is Coulson injured?

12 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

Manager said in his interview coulson was in a car crash yesterday and thommo woke up I’ll this morning hope they both get better

Hope they are both ok. Especially Coulson. Hopefully not a bad crash.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Ross was there today, but I didn't see him in the dugout at any point. Just Paterson and McGurn. I liked McGurn being there. He kept shouting at the team to push up and stop sitting too deep.

He was sitting in the stand at the directors box

Don’t really know to be honest but was wondering why manager wasn’t in the dugout today
He was on hi his walkie talkie a lot.

TBF not making a sub led to the 2nd goal. Strength and depth.

I've been in the pub all night, mo ro knows what he is doing, delighted with everything he oversaw today.

35 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Nice to see people taking advantage of the reduced admission price. The extra fans made for a better atmosphere.

Yeah it was good, especially second half when it was getting a little nervous at times, the crowd got behind the team, then the relief of the second goal in injury time.

The announced attendance was 441, it certainly felt more than that, maybe they only count the paying fans, and the figure didn’t include the kids for free.

We count the paying fans, season ticket and complimentary tickets including the kids let in free in order to produce an accurate crowd - we don’t for example do what some clubs do and add in season ticket holders who don’t attend (and sometimes that is a fair number midweek and in winter especially)