COWDENBEATH 2021-22

It wasn't an option to lose today! Boys pressing straight from the get go.

David Carty a real thorn in the aerial challenges, with some great flick ons. He was getting fouled all game long. Bloody ref. Glad he redeemed himself with the 2nd two v one with Barrowman for the last goal. I'm really hoping to see him get on the score sheet soon! 

Would have been great to see players taking more time on the ball and playing it to feet with some composure! However, with a few new faces, it was a massive win!

C'MON COWDEN!!

We should be focused on today's result. Massive for the club I'm delighted for the players and staff

We have kept some decent clean sheets recently. Proof that mo and his staff are getting the team much better equipped. Won 2 games in a row against the teams around us.

I thought the decision to bring toddy on half time won us the game overall gr8 decision and although tough to make the manager doesnt shirk it.

Carty was magnificent and was a thorn in their side. Fair enough he shud have squared first one but dont focus on negative focus on positive he set up our 2nd and also set up andy for a one on one as well as wee fergie. Team dug in and proud of them tonight.

Gav morrison was magnificent and disciplined midfield performance as ul get. Well done cowden.

Edited by NELLY 1

Ross was there today, but I didn't see him in the dugout at any point. Just Paterson and McGurn. I liked McGurn being there. He kept shouting at the team to push up and stop sitting too deep.