COWDENBEATH 2021-22

1 minute ago, Vimto90 said:

Enjoy playing Celtic B & Open Goal Broomhill FC.

A special up ye to Big Al.

Yous most certainly enjoyed bottom & thoroughly deserve to go down.

..And you could be joining the Shire at the end of next season

1 minute ago, Vimto90 said:

Enjoy playing Celtic B & Open Goal Broomhill FC.

A special up ye to Big Al.

Yous most certainly enjoyed bottom & thoroughly deserve to go down.

Only a matter of time before your club will be sampling it as well and it's only going to get stronger as a division in the years ahead so that won't be the end of the world.

Only a matter of time before your club will be sampling it as well and it's only going to get stronger as a division in the years ahead so that won't be the end of the world.
I will be amazed if we don't sample it at some point. Doesn't mean I won't indulge in Cowden's misery today :)

Thank Christ I've got a pint just now. This is pish.

But we'll be back one day. Hopefully this is the wake up call for the town to stop following the bigot brothers and actually give a shit about their local club. If Ross stays on we have a decent manager who I trust to actually sign a decent team. Clear out the dross and rebuild.

Maybe I've had 1 too many pints 😂

I  con only wish you all the best in fighting to get back. Kicking fans of other teams when they're down isn't my style. 

There but for the grace of good team management and cash flow can go any of us. See you later, either up above, or god help us both....down below.

I feared for the Shire when we put them down. They're still here. The Blue Brazil will continue. 

In reply to The Minertaur's points Cowdenbeath isn't the only town in Scotland to be affected by armchair followers of the Bigot Brothers (coming from a fair sized town would St Mirren be even bigger if Paisley weren't so close to Glasgow? How many buses leave Stranraer each week etc) but maybe it's especially a problem for your town. 

Fickle people like to follow a successful team so if you were to get your act together and storm the Lowland League you might pick up a following again. 

I might pop along next season just to see how you're doing.  You'll be (for a season at least) one of the few Lowland League clubs not to vote for the Colts and therefore good guys. 

16 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

I  con only wish you all the best in fighting to get back. Kicking fans of other teams when they're down isn't my style. 

There but for the grace of good team management and cash flow can go any of us. See you later, either up above, or god help us both....down below.

I'll echo the sentiments of my lavatorial friend.  Cowdenbeath is unique - there's no place like it.  We were always made to feel welcome in the bar, although a few years back the supporters' bus got stoned!

Good luck for the future.