COWDENBEATH 2021-22

Sam's a great lad. Will only get better I'd imagine he would get fixed up higher up leagues and with a much better wage than we could offer. Realism here. 

Not impossible as he loved his time at cowden and thheres no doubt he improved and developed.

The club is working on signings but I think a lot of players are still under contract technically and new signings announced may be into june. 

Mon the cowden 

2 hours ago, therewasacoo said:

I seen that he has been quite good for us this season so quite surprised he got released 

Big difference playing in L2 than trying to move up to the first team in the Premiership I suppose.

Wouldn’t mind signing him if he was willing to make the drop.

3 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

Playing against Kris renton will be an odd sight

He doesn't start much now and might not be there now they are up to the Lowland League. They have better forwards.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

He doesn't start much now and might not be there now they are up to the Lowland League. They have better forwards.

Yes he does, he starts every game he’s fit. He injured his shoulder so couldn’t start. Tranent have better players than we did last season. 

2 hours ago, PELE said:

Yeah. Well done to Tranent. Moneybags Darvel didn't make it. Maybe we might have a slight chance next season now.

I was at the game Tranent well worth their win.

Apparently Darvel had 4 players away at a stag doo.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Yes he does, he starts every game he’s fit. He injured his shoulder so couldn’t start. Tranent have better players than we did last season. 

He was on the bench today.

Anything in the rumour that the money man has pulled out of Tranent?

37 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He was on the bench today.

Anything in the rumour that the money man has pulled out of Tranent?

He was on the bench due to an injury. Tranent had a few doubtful. Rumour is Matty is pulling the money but promotion may change that. 

Buzzing for them tbf. 

7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

He was on the bench due to an injury. Tranent had a few doubtful. Rumour is Matty is pulling the money but promotion may change that. 

Buzzing for them tbf. 

Aye I had heard that Renton had been injured in recent weeks.

The rumour about the money man has been doing the rounds for a few weeks, as you say he may have a change of heart with promotion.

A new ground for me next season anyway.

On 26/05/2022 at 12:29, Muzza81 said:

No real surprise considering the lack of game time under Ross, who appears to be staying. 

I'm hearing rumours that Ross won't be staying, actually. Apparently he's deeply considering going full-time in his current hobby of being a completely thick conspiracy theorist mutant. 

15 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’ve not been fully convinced by Maurice up to now, but it’s is a good statement, heartfelt and he sounds fully committed to the job, and under no illusions how difficult it will be. He has my full support now.

This. A well written piece that I am encouraged by.

2 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

This. A well written piece that I am encouraged by.

Lowland League forum for this pish. 

Looking forward to finishing 10th with MoRo and his merry band of young players and his 18th action zones on the pitch. 

Really hoped he'd have left.