COWDENBEATH 2021-22

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Bit of a random question, does anyone know if the Cowdenbeath history that was published in 2020 as a trilogy, and then a fourth instalment added is still available anywhere or long since sold out?

Sold out I’m sure.

Of course the manager picks them but how i would line up tomorrow giving we need goals and to be on it from first whistle 

Goalkeeper : Gill 

Left Back : Craig Thomson.

Right Back : Fraser Mullen

Centre Back : Sam Denham (I think hes being more consistent than todd this season, MCGACHIE seems to still be suspended so i dont think we need 2 very physical centre halfs tomorrow, giving their striker is a little different from him)

Centre Back : Craig Barr 

Centre Mid : Alex Ferguson (Young player who came with good profile and may be able to impact this game, he has being hit and miss but need someone bit more attacking in midfield tomorrow)

Centre Mid : Gavin Morrison (the one hopefully able to break up play and play good release balls)

Centre Mid : Andrew Barrowman (looked one of our more dangerous players in recent times, works hard, not scared to hit shots from distance)

Left sided striker : Quinn Coulson (Yes he has being on and off, in terms of form and didnt play as many games as he should have, he has bit of skill, direct approach and bit of trickery in him, i feel will be useful when looking for goals)

Centre Forward : Liam Buchanan (Experience, good movement, will look to run into the channels but definitely the one in and around the box, you will be hoping is on the end of any good play in the attacking area)

Right Sided forward : Samuel Ompreon (Saturday he went close just before the red card, was up there fighting, albeit isolated and doing his best to fashion chances, him and Barrowman have good understanding on the pitch it seems, hopefully they can create for us on Saturday, in a game we need to start well and confident in)

34 minutes ago, SuperCowden said:

Of course the manager picks them but how i would line up tomorrow giving we need goals and to be on it from first whistle 

Goalkeeper : Gill 

Left Back : Craig Thomson.

Right Back : Fraser Mullen

Centre Back : Sam Denham (I think hes being more consistent than todd this season, MCGACHIE seems to still be suspended so i dont think we need 2 very physical centre halfs tomorrow, giving their striker is a little different from him)

Centre Back : Craig Barr 

Centre Mid : Alex Ferguson (Young player who came with good profile and may be able to impact this game, he has being hit and miss but need someone bit more attacking in midfield tomorrow)

Centre Mid : Gavin Morrison (the one hopefully able to break up play and play good release balls)

Centre Mid : Andrew Barrowman (looked one of our more dangerous players in recent times, works hard, not scared to hit shots from distance)

Left sided striker : Quinn Coulson (Yes he has being on and off, in terms of form and didnt play as many games as he should have, he has bit of skill, direct approach and bit of trickery in him, i feel will be useful when looking for goals)

Centre Forward : Liam Buchanan (Experience, good movement, will look to run into the channels but definitely the one in and around the box, you will be hoping is on the end of any good play in the attacking area)

Right Sided forward : Samuel Ompreon (Saturday he went close just before the red card, was up there fighting, albeit isolated and doing his best to fashion chances, him and Barrowman have good understanding on the pitch it seems, hopefully they can create for us on Saturday, in a game we need to start well and confident in)

I agree with this seems like our best line up

Programmes for tomorrow’s game already on EBay. 😏🤨

One seller seems to have already sold 13 at £7.95.  I’ve no idea if they have ordered them somehow as a bulk purchase, which may be the case as the seller doesn’t seem to be local, or if they are trying to buy a bunch at the game (if the latter I hope the parasites get told to GTF).

24 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Programmes for tomorrow’s game already on EBay. 😏🤨

One seller seems to have already sold 13 at £7.95.  I’ve no idea if they have ordered them somehow as a bulk purchase, which may be the case as the seller doesn’t seem to be local, or if they are trying to buy a bunch at the game (if the latter I hope the parasites get told to GTF).

I think whoever it is may be trying to buy loads tommorow as looking at their eBay profile they seem to sell lots of programmes but surely you would think he wouldn’t be allowed to buy 13 of them

On 07/05/2022 at 17:05, LongTimeLurker said:

Bit early to write the obituaries but talk of handing unsold tickets back to Bonnyrigg was a bit of an eyeopener on how much people in Cowdenbeath even care at this point about having a league team.

Was it 179 tickets they sold?

Hopefully we go all out attack. No point holding back. I am still confident. It's not going to be easy, but it is possible. Definitely possible. The Championship team lost in the play-offs, the League 1 team lost in the play-offs, so let's hope it is not a hat-trick we are the team that survives and the luck goes with us.

C'mon Cowden!

Might go to penalties and Dean misses the final penalty! Stranger things have happened.

Well it's here the biggest game probably in Cowdenbeaths history. Today's outcome will have a huge factor on the future direction of the club. 

Let's be the 12th man today and make some noise to ensure SPFL survival and keep Cowdenbeath on the map.

Let's do this and keep this special crazy little football club at the heart of Scottish Football

Also a very welcome to fans of other clubs today to support the Cowdenbeath cause including our nearest freinds at Kelty.

Good luck Cowdenbeath one last push.

I felt confident last Saturday morning, so maybe I need to change mindset this morning and it will be ok. 😉

As ever, am looking forward to the game, I would play an attacking line up, but wouldn’t go mental the first 15 minutes leaving us exposed. A wee cheeky goal before half time would suit, then go for it second half.

Wish we were going to be sunning ourselves on the main terracing, so not sure where to watch. Might watch some behind the goals and some from the stand.

Wonder how many pre-sales there have been?  We have bought our 3 in advance as usually do these days, not sure how many use that or if most non season ticket holders are still in the habit of paying at the gate.

Anyway, come on the Cowden, preserve the history. 🙏

10 hours ago, PELE said:

Hopefully we go all out attack. No point holding back. I am still confident. It's not going to be easy, but it is possible. Definitely possible. The Championship team lost in the play-offs, the League 1 team lost in the play-offs, so let's hope it is not a hat-trick we are the team that survives and the luck goes with us.

C'mon Cowden!

Might go to penalties and Dean misses the final penalty! Stranger things have happened.

But will Dean be playing?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

38 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

But will Dean be playing?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Considering the short memory he has displayed this week, he’s maybe forgotten there’s a game today.

Anyway f**k the rose and everyone else who pulled their drawers down for the bigot B teams.