COWDENBEATH 2021-22

22 minutes ago, big al said:

You will be able to see the whole pitch and therefore the whole game this week. 
And you won’t get altitude sickness if you walk around the pitch.

But my view will still be impaired by a mesh fence round the Stadio.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

48 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

McGachie got 3 games. 

What's the score with Gavin Morrison? Only a few weeks ago I saw him in a Brora shirt. His parents are from Lewis and he's had a whole career in the Highlands. 32 now.

He’s been with us 2 years moved to Dunfermline with his job.

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

I look forward to viewing the game this week at the Stadio de Stock cars. 10 ft high wire mesh fence , tractor tyre and ash surround, Sounds like a real delight.

Are you able to inform us of any improvements at your esteemed arena in the last 5years?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Even with the stock car fence it still offers a better view than we got on Saturday.

Heard you are meant to be ground sharing with Spartans if you go us.

Anyone else still fuming about Saturdays players performance and the penalty, I am.

Shame like a player's Red card it can't be appealed as the video evidence of that penalty would be surely to chop a goal off Bonnyrigg going into the second leg. To be fair to Robbie Horn even he admitted it was soft.

Hoping these players as said previously show the levels expected on Saturday to keep our senior status like the Cowden stars of yesterday have done in the past if they have any respect to the history of this club.

So annoyed about Saturday it would be good for a board and fans meeting with the players and management prior to Saturday spelling out our passion for our football club and what it means to everyone to keep our SPFL status.

At the end of the day there is no club without the fans and board players and management move on and loyal Cowdenbeath FC fans don't

Edited by Cowden316

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

He’s been with us 2 years moved to Dunfermline with his job.

Oops brain fart from me. I mixed him up with Dale Gillespie, also ex ICT, Elgin, Brora 😂

3 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Conspiracy theories, betting irregularities, dodgy ref, dodgier decisions, poor pitch, slope, limited seating, walled dugout impairing view, goalie wiggling his belly. Is this The Blue Brazil getting their excuses in early in order to make this weeks ref aware, and preparing a list for a likely protest when the result goes against them on Saturday.

Time to get real folks and realise that your clubs time in the SPFL only has 90 minutes of life left. You should be talking/ moaning about the demise and lack of ambition from your club, board , managers and players over many years and you will drop through the trap door this Saturday unlikely to return for a long time .

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Time for you to get real.  So the decisions were not dodgy really -  Dean Brett playacting rolling about at the sending off as son as decision made he’s quickly on his feet. if the penalty had been awarded to Cowden in the same circumstances you would’ve been screaming at the ref.  You might be right about only 90 minute.s left but hopefully with 11 v 11 we can fight back with a decent referee and a few breaks.  

13 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wish I hadn’t seen that. I always liked Deano. Shame, not his brightest moment.

He's had a few of those.

f**k him. The club and supporters went above and beyond to help him out in a shocker of a situation. Clearly lacking the brain capacity to remember that fact.

4 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

He's had a few of those.

f**k him. The club and supporters went above and beyond to help him out in a shocker of a situation. Clearly lacking the brain capacity to remember that fact.

Spot on.

He had a terrible terrible time of things and the club and fans stuck by him big time going above and beyond.

Hes got a short memory anyway.

14 minutes ago, Cowden41 said:

Time for you to get real.  So the decisions were not dodgy really -  Dean Brett playacting rolling about at the sending off as son as decision made he’s quickly on his feet. if the penalty had been awarded to Cowden in the same circumstances you would’ve been screaming at the ref.  You might be right about only 90 minute.s left but hopefully with 11 v 11 we can fight back with a decent referee and a few breaks.  

It’s the same ref for the 2nd leg isn’t it?

Useless.

23 minutes ago, big al said:

‘I want players sent off, I’m a winner’.

Makes you a loser to be honest Dean.

Really disappointing comments. He does talk positively about his time with Cowden and how gutted he is with our current position. Unfortunately lets himself down as the article goes on.

He appears upset with being booed.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/bonnyrigg-rose-dean-brett-happy-to-play-villain-role-against-cowdenbeath-if-it-means-winning-3685475

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Heard you are meant to be ground sharing with Spartans if you go us.

Apart from a couple of twat fans on here, and a couple of twat players, I’ve nothing particularly against Bonnyrigg Rose.

As someone pointed out upthread, it’s a typical junior football ground, nothing more, as it never had any pretensions to be anything else.

To make them share Ainslie Park would be a total comedown for them, not even on the right side of Edinburgh.

Personally, I think if they can’t find a suitable ground share in their own patch (Midlothian) they should not be allowed to be promoted. 😉