COWDENBEATH 2021-22

8 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
16 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:
Ticket details are up. Bollocks, we are giving them the South terracing, where I stand almost every game. emoji2955.png
http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/index.php?act=viewNews&id=3161

Season tickets valid, but having to stand in the west terracing is a disgrace.

Another nail 😡 Money comes first!

4 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Doubt anyone would go to the west terrace.

Suppose given the result it makes sense to make season tickets valid.

A decent gesture I suppose with the season tickets, but I guess it’s obvious there will be a huge Bonnyrigg support there which will more than make up for the lost revenue.

I’m disappointed they couldn’t have segregated it by giving them the old stand and the west terracing, so both beside each other.

5 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

Apparently board members were caught laughing and taking videos of the performance today

Apparentaly you say source, evidendence please. Why on earth would an unpaid board who have invested time and their own money  surstaining the club to this point find today's sittuation one for the basis of a comedy production.  Everyone at the club Directors, Management , Players etc. are not imune from critisism but please at least have a reasoanable basis if you excercise that right.

15 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

Apparently board members were caught laughing and taking videos of the performance today

I'm sorry I'm not having this. Perhaps there was I dont truly know but I would say is do you know there is 2 directors working as we speak in the bar at the ground at stock cars to make money for the club. They do this free of charge and purely to take money.

Both were at the game and drove through to do their shift.. I'm not having this posting about people and board. The board provide what they can and of course EVeryone is accountable directors management and players for this situation however I know for a fact that people care. 

People will never see the kind of work people are putting in. 

Not gonna comment on the game al leave that to others.  But not having comments about things to suggest people dont care.

P.s no am not on the  board.

I'll not hear a single bad word against the board. Obviously my Dad is on the board so I know first hand the amount of hours, stress and effort the board put in. 

I can guarantee the situation spoken about earlier would be one of the directors taking photos of the game for the paper. There's a bit of a joke of his terrible photos occasionally being used and I guarantee that would be all it is. I heard it first hand at Elgin. Not the board laughing and joking about being beat. Pathetic to even insinuate any of them would do that.

Mountain out of not even a mole hill. 

25 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

I very much doubt that I got a lift home with 2 of them and they were certainly not laughing.

33 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

That win at EEP was the start of the rot.

Probably one of the worst decisions in our history was keeping Jimmy Nichol.

Just shows how far we have fallen playing Rangers Hibs Hearts same league and now likely vs Edinburgh and Stirling Uni, Dalbeattie and Gala. Not quite the same appeal is it. Not for me anyway

I said it a couple of years back and was laughed at by saying if we don't improve and move forward as a football club Kelty Heart's who were in East of Scotland League at the time will be our biggest threat due to their ambitions and set up. 

Kelty vs Dunfermline Or Falkirk next season or a cold winter and rainy day at Cowdenbeath vs Gala is a scary and likely prospect next season and is why the players and management must bust a gut on Saturday

Obviously our loyal support will stay but try attracting new fans when you have a decent set up 2 miles away. Annoying sadly and very frustrating but reality

1 minute ago, therewasacoo said:

I seen people on Twitter saying this that’s why I said apparently didn’t really think it was true myself to be honest

Never believe everything that you hear on social media.

I can back up the story of a director taking pictures to send to the paper.

2 minutes ago, therewasacoo said:

I seen people on Twitter saying this that’s why I said apparently didn’t really think it was true myself to be honest

Sometimes best to think and reflect you act if you want to be taken seriously in life sometimes the  15 minutes of fame  can approach  be  counterproductive.

I can guarantee no director was laughing about the situation the time and effort our board puts into the club for zero reward in my opinion the club would have went to the wall long ago if it wasn’t for this

2 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Just shows how far we have fallen playing Rangers Hibs Hearts same league and now likely vs Edinburgh and Stirling Uni, Dalbeattie and Gala. Not quite the same appeal is it. Not for me anyway

I said it a couple of years back and was laughed at by saying if we don't improve and move forward as a football club Kelty Heart's who were in East of Scotland League at the time will be our biggest threat due to their ambitions and set up. 

Kelty vs Dunfermline Or Falkirk next season or a cold winter and rainy day at Cowdenbeath vs Gala is a scary and likely prospect next season and is why the players and management must bust a gut on Saturday

Obviously our loyal support will stay but try attracting new fans when you have a decent set up 2 miles away. Annoying sadly and very frustrating but reality

Everyone knew Kelty were going to get into the SPFL with the backing they have.

As much as I take my hat of to Dean for what he has done up there I couldn’t go and follow them - it would be akin to you getting a Celtic season ticket😀

I’ve watched us for the best part of 50 years so won’t be changing my team.

For us long timers the Championship was a golden period.

In reality I don’t like how the LL  has gone with the B teams and have all but avoided it this year due to that.

A bit of a gut wrencher watching us in that league but I’ll be standing by the club.