COWDENBEATH 2021-22

27 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

That's not the High Street, it's Polton St, which is signposted to Rosewell. The High Street is back towards Edinburgh.
But i think you'll get parked on the street well before the school anyway.

Apologies, I don’t know Bonnyrigg that well, it’s just a continuation of the long main street through Bonnyrigg, so in my mind it must have been the high street.😊 

Soon be time to leave, excitement building 😀

Good luck to Cowdenbeath today, would love to have a Fife derby next season. Also don’t like to see teams drop out of the top tier eg Berwick, East Stirling and Brechin, who have been around the lower leagues since I was a boy( a few years ago now).

Hopefully I can jinx this now, but Cowden really don't look like scoring [judging from the limited updates on BBC]... which could be crucial in keeping this tie alive. In fact, seems only one team likely to get a third which would prove a killer.

By the way, what's the script with away goals in these play-offs? Do they count?

Edited by Drifter

7 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye, now it’s fucked.

Yes. Our Lowland League journey begins. Shame but I can’t help feeling this was inevitable eventually.

Edited by onecowden