COWDENBEATH 2021-22

I once endeared myself to the fans of Montrose when I predicted that league success would come their way. I have been silent ever since but may I suggest that Cowdenbeath will still be an SPFL club next season. The club is run by hard working genuine footballing people and under Maurice Ross the team performances have improved . Furthermore, I would expect Cowden' to be challenging at the top end of the league next season.

Morning troops, we excited, I surely am?

Fortunately  my daughter has a school match this morning to take my mind of the game, then we all zoom home to get cleaned up and over to Bonnyrigg.

Come on the Cowden, I know it’s two legs, but put a marker down and leave it all out there. 💪

Is Ompreon eligible for this game today? I'm sure I read in one of the Fort William threads that you can only play players signed prior to the end of January in the pyramid playoffs, but I am likely wrong.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Is Ompreon eligible for this game today? I'm sure I read in one of the Fort William threads that you can only play players signed prior to the end of January in the pyramid playoffs, but I am likely wrong.

I think that just applies to the SHL relegation play-off

I've seen a few posts about parking.

When I go to Bonnyrigg games I tend to park on the A6094 (Polton Street) close to the Royal Oak pub.

No need to go as for as Tesco or the High School. The side streets should be fine for parking also.

The Anvil, Bannock and Beatroot are good for drinks. Beatroot is nice for food though booking might be required.

Enjoy everyone.

13 minutes ago, Winkles said:

I've seen a few posts about parking.

When I go to Bonnyrigg games I tend to park on the A6094 (Polton Street) close to the Royal Oak pub.

No need to go as for as Tesco or the High School. The side streets should be fine for parking also.

The Anvil, Bannock and Beatroot are good for drinks. Beatroot is nice for food though booking might be required.

Enjoy everyone.

Good shout with Beetroot - really good food. Breakfasts are superb. There's parking round the back of Beetroot too.

15 hours ago, PELE said:

Don't think they have many areas to park. A bit like Kelty. Eskbank train station would be an option as well, but a 20-30 minute walk. Or maybe, the Tesco next to Eskbank. A little bit closer.

Theres not much in that to be honest. You'll get parked further up. It's right in middle of town centre but plenty side streets I'm sure will be ok closer to the park.Its just the main road that's coned off I think. 

14 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

They have a high school there sure someone on the Bonnyrigg thread said you can park there.

I think you'll get parked a lot closer than the High School. 

What was wi the tickets handed back thought yer whole town would be behind you to at least sell yer allocation?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

The rules for this play off is 1 March.

32 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Best of luck Cowden , got bloody 4/1 for you guys on coupon easy  money , early goal and games yours 🤞🤞

Hope your not jinxed it by putting us on your coupon 😀

Hope you win a few quid.

18 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

It’s pretty easy, it you are coming from the centre of Bonnyrigg along the high street look for a Tesco Express and turn right there.

That's not the High Street, it's Polton St, which is signposted to Rosewell. The High Street is back towards Edinburgh.
But i think you'll get parked on the street well before the school anyway.

This is advice I put on another thread... going by the big Tesco from Eskbank Station doesn't take you nearer to NDP. Walking up the cycle path you can still pass the Waverley Hotel and also the Calderwood which is right by the ground, as well as the social club.

On 05/05/2022 at 08:59, The Mantis said:

Anybody walking up from Eskbank, cross the railway by the bridge, head towards Tesco (not even 1/4 of a mile tbh) but then take a left and join the cycle path towards Penicuik, not much shorter but avoids the main Bonnyrigg to Eskbank road. On Google maps you can see it passing to the east of K&I coachworks and well south of Tesco.

Edited by The Mantis