COWDENBEATH 2021-22

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Yes. Pity there isn’t more info on parking other than where you can’t park.

Don't think they have many areas to park. A bit like Kelty. Eskbank train station would be an option as well, but a 20-30 minute walk. Or maybe, the Tesco next to Eskbank. A little bit closer.

17 minutes ago, PELE said:

Don't think they have many areas to park. A bit like Kelty. Eskbank train station would be an option as well, but a 20-30 minute walk. Or maybe, the Tesco next to Eskbank. A little bit closer.

They have a high school there sure someone on the Bonnyrigg thread said you can park there.

How about as a suggestion and positive momentum fans and well wishers of Cowdenbeath FC and/or town post Good luck support messages for tomorrow on clubs Facebook or Twitter to show the team we are right behind them. 

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Somebody must be lumping big time on Bonnyrigg. Both teams were 7/5 the other day, now Bonnyrigg odds on.

I don’t gamble much these days, but Cowden at 3/1 to win tomorrow seems outstanding value to me.

29 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

How about as a suggestion and positive momentum fans and well wishers of Cowdenbeath FC and/or town post Good luck support messages for tomorrow on clubs Facebook or Twitter to show the team we are right behind them. 

Yeah good shout. The communication from the club this week has been abysmal though. I’d have thought they could have made the effort to post a couple of messages, but nothing.

You would barely know they have a game tomorrow, let alone one of this importance.

Edited by Cowdenleith

So whats everybody's first 11? not that it matters , as its the manager who picks them lol but mine would be.

Goalkeeper : Gill 

Right wing back : Mullen

Left Wing Back : Swann (I dont think Thomson is fully fit for the 1st leg or had enough game time to be fully sharp)

Centre Back : Craig Barr (hopefully shows his experience leads by example, keeps players heads on job)

Centre Back : Sam Denham. (very promising defender, who will have learned a lot from Craig Barr im sure.

Centre Back : Jamie Todd 

Centre Mid : Morrison (if fit, iif not Alex Ferguson in the midfield)

Centre Mid : Kyle Miller (Not that consistent but he will get stuck in and clearly loves the club, Ferguson seems to be have more ability and potential but he hasnt brought it to the surface in the majority of his games for the club so far, now is a great time for that but i got to go for experience in the 1st leg

Centre Mid : Andrew Barrowman (more than earned a start, giving his recent form and impact in the elgin game also at home) 

Centre Forward : Liam Buchanan (A part of me would love to see Coulson's direct approach paired with Samuel up there but the experience of Liam Buchanan could be really important for us, especially in the 1st leg, i would like the manager to try 4-3-3 if we are chasing it in 2nd leg, with Coulson on left, Liam through middle & Samuel on right, would drop Todd for 2nd leg and have Denham and Barr at centre half i think, if we needed goals in return leg, which i hope wont be the case)

Right Sided Attacker : Samuel Ompreon. (in form, doesnt seem to be lacking in confidence, quite strong and has scored a few great goals already this season)

12 minutes ago, SuperCowden said:

So whats everybody's first 11? not that it matters , as its the manager who picks them lol but mine would be.

Goalkeeper : Gill 

Right wing back : Mullen

Left Wing Back : Swann (I dont think Thomson is fully fit for the 1st leg or had enough game time to be fully sharp)

Centre Back : Craig Barr (hopefully shows his experience leads by example, keeps players heads on job)

Centre Back : Sam Denham. (very promising defender, who will have learned a lot from Craig Barr im sure.

Centre Back : Jamie Todd 

Centre Mid : Morrison (if fit, iif not Alex Ferguson in the midfield)

Centre Mid : Kyle Miller (Not that consistent but he will get stuck in and clearly loves the club, Ferguson seems to be have more ability and potential but he hasnt brought it to the surface in the majority of his games for the club so far, now is a great time for that but i got to go for experience in the 1st leg

Centre Mid : Andrew Barrowman (more than earned a start, giving his recent form and impact in the elgin game also at home) 

Centre Forward : Liam Buchanan (A part of me would love to see Coulson's direct approach paired with Samuel up there but the experience of Liam Buchanan could be really important for us, especially in the 1st leg, i would like the manager to try 4-3-3 if we are chasing it in 2nd leg, with Coulson on left, Liam through middle & Samuel on right, would drop Todd for 2nd leg and have Denham and Barr at centre half i think, if we needed goals in return leg, which i hope wont be the case)

Right Sided Attacker : Samuel Ompreon. (in form, doesnt seem to be lacking in confidence, quite strong and has scored a few great goals already this season)

Very good summary, little to disagree with.  I would maybe favour Alex Ferguson in the midfield for either Morrison or Miller, I like what I have seen of him.

4 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Very good summary, little to disagree with.  I would maybe favour Alex Ferguson in the midfield for either Morrison or Miller, I like what I have seen of him.

Yeah. Ferguson easily ahead of Miller. Depends where Bonnyrigg are stronger. If it's midfield, then we would need Morrison and Ferguson in there at least.

25 minutes ago, PELE said:

2018 was the last time the League 2 team won the play-off (us), so I think the League 2 team is due to win it again 😃.

Apart from the shenanigans at the end of the game which was hilarious, the funniest part of the day for me was in the Goth.

A cove fan, several sheets to the wind, dropped his breeks at the urinal, had a pish, turned round to pull up his breeks and did a back flip into the trough.

6 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Bit off subject, but their is a horse running in the 8pm at Cork called Bonnyrigg, hopefully a silver lining if that loses lol, keep your money in your pockets lads. 

Finished 4th. 

"led, pressed over 2f out, headed over 1f out, 4th and no impression inside final 150 yards"

Good luck Blue Brazilians! 

31 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Finished 4th. 

"led, pressed over 2f out, headed over 1f out, 4th and no impression inside final 150 yards"

Good luck Blue Brazilians! 

Yeah was close to backing the thing but couldnt solely on the name lol i was on the 3rd anyway and thank you, hope we can do well in the play off's