COWDENBEATH 2021-22

6 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Boy from Leeds who was having the stag doo seemed a bit of an attention seeking knob

Those lads took the most rotten of English football's rotten patter up with them, got a bit of schadenfreude when the lad with the suspicious brown stain on the back of his Edinburgh city shorts rocked up for the crossbar challenge and proceeded to miss all 3 by some margin, then hoof another ball into the 5 a side pitches.

42 minutes ago, weanjohnson said:

Those lads took the most rotten of English football's rotten patter up with them, got a bit of schadenfreude when the lad with the suspicious brown stain on the back of his Edinburgh city shorts rocked up for the crossbar challenge and proceeded to miss all 3 by some margin, then hoof another ball into the 5 a side pitches.

Aye they looked a right bunch of cnuts, I wasn’t overly shocked when they started a short round of Leeds United songs.

Quite funny the boy had appeared to have shat his shorts😀

Easy money I suppose for City selling hospitality to stag doos but a pain in the arse for anyone sitting near them.

There were some Leeds guys behind the goals who were ok, presumably keeping away from the knob in the stands 

Funniest thing was them trying to sing "On yonder hill" in a Scottish accent. Probably about as bad as me singing "Ilkley Moor" in t'Yorkshire lad

13 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

First half, utter rubbish
Second half, much better

Could we not have kept Renton and binned Carty.

Carty is a waste  of a shirt for you guys , don’t know why Buchanan didn’t start against us instead of him ??

7 hours ago, weanjohnson said:

Those lads took the most rotten of English football's rotten patter up with them

I chatted to a few of the lads at the front and they were having a good time and were pretty low key for a staggie I thought. They added to the atmosphere, as did the City kindergarten team and their conga. 

Be interested to hear if Central Park gets any stag visits, from any nationality?

I chatted to a few of the lads at the front and they were having a good time and were pretty low key for a staggie I thought. They added to the atmosphere, as did the City kindergarten team and their conga. 
Be interested to hear if Central Park gets any stag visits, from any nationality?

Interested? Wtf? Bet you’re a hoot.

2 hours ago, RubyTuesday said:

To be honest if I was organising a stag doo in Edinburgh I’m sure I could find something better than everyone freezing their baws off at Ainslie Park on a Friday night.

Shity shorts the stag seemed a right baw bag.

Glad the city primary school squad stole his limelight with their conga.

21 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

To be honest if I was organising a stag doo in Edinburgh I’m sure I could find something better than everyone freezing their baws off at Ainslie Park on a Friday night.

Shity shorts the stag seemed a right baw bag.

Glad the city primary school squad stole his limelight with their conga.

Am no sure if the Fantasy Palace is open yet.  Big Al or Nelly might be able tae tell ye tho.