COWDENBEATH 2021-22

The raging Rovers fans didn’t help.

I have no idea what the penalty was for, I can only guess hand ball

They seem to have dragged a few out today with anger issues.

The only thing I saw, and if it was this it was extremely soft, was Denham challenged for a header and the Rovers boy went over the top of him.

Thought the ref was going to lose control of that game.

Cowden defended well today, from set pieces especially and worked hard for the points.

Wouldn’t have complained if it was a draw but as I said to a couple of Rovers fans walking out, makes up for being robbed of the goal at the last gasp at Central Park.

12 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

Thought the ref was going to lose control of that game.

Cowden defended well today, from set pieces especially and worked hard for the points.

Wouldn’t have complained if it was a draw but as I said to a couple of Rovers fans walking out, makes up for being robbed of the goal at the last gasp at Central Park.

They always say things even out over a season, today made up for the disallowed Bobby Barr goal last month.

7 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

A good few Rovers fans with anger management issues.

Bit over the top with the constant shouts at Tomo , although he had the last laugh with 3 points and a win bonus 😀

TBF I'd be raging if I lived in Coatbridge...

5 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

I see Coulson came off at half time was he injured or just playing poorly?

Wasnt injured. Hes doing great. He has come on loads since being at the club. Great kid as well. The pitch wont help a boy like him in battles like that so most likely tactical.

He is brilliant on all weather pitches etc. This is where he shines with his trickery and directness/running power.

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Wasnt injured. Hes doing great. He has come on loads since being at the club. Great kid as well. The pitch wont help a boy like him in battles like that so most likely tactical.

He is brilliant on all weather pitches etc. This is where he shines with his trickery and directness/running power.

Clubs got high hopes for him good to see the loans working out. 

On 28/01/2022 at 19:53, The_Pit_Owns said:

The manager has said he wants to bring in a couple more players so I would imagine we'll see a few new faces.

Only a few more hours to go. Squad looking a bit more balanced. Maybe one more -  a defensive midfielder ?